Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 46votes)

Magikano

Alt Names: alt マジカノalt 魔法美少女alt Magicanoalt Majikano
Author: Momose Takeaki
Artist: Momose Takeaki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Haruo is a boy with 3 younger sisters and a parent-less home. Although he does not know, his sisters all know magic. Now, they hire a maid who is also a new transfer student. She also turns out to know magic...
Go to Magikano Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

58 Comments

Welcome to Diagon Alley, Haruo

I ended up reading the whole thing again since I forgot most of the manga xD, thanks a lot for the new chapter, hope to see more ^^

Yer a wizard, Harry Haruo!

Man it been so long whose the girl that calls Haru husband? And if you know what chap she in so i can reread it.

Her name is Merissa Maelstrom, she is a Necromancer who is after Haruo's erm... Proteins. She first appeared in chapter 22 "The Bride of Darkness"

Man it been so long whose the girl that calls Haru husband? And if you know what chap she in so i can reread it.

WOw, New Update after sooo looong ^^!

Spoiler

no, he is still being fooled by his sisters and the blonde chick...

http://vatoto.com/read/_/63498/magikano_v5_ch27_by_angry-fox-scans/8

http://vatoto.com/read/_/63498/magikano_v5_ch27_by_angry-fox-scans/9

ali_004.gifThanks for the Update!!!

tumblr_inline_momltr2RPm1qz4rgp.jpg

well, it's a decent manga, but to be honest the art seems somewhat sub-par, not to mention it feels like there's a piece missing betwen ch26 and 27

Spoiler

I'll save you by running away from you? LOL

Last chapter's title:
do_you_believe_in_magic__by_ahooie-d55a5

Spoiler

Down-syndrome moe faces.
Yup, Yup, stupid boy :P
Is it just me that felt like facepalming at the end of the ch?
Such bad writing...
Thats hilarious.
I have absolutely no idea what this manga was about or what had been happening any more :<
Oh yeah, in the manga ending there are 2 Haruos one white haired and the other black, the white haired Haruo is the embodyment of the demon sealed in the mirror after it assimilated with Ayumi before she got sealed in the cursed mirror herself. The rest is a heavy spoiler, you can read the rest of the manga
@zippyfan The anime has a totally different ending than the manga. During the anime production the manga itself was still ongoing and the anime quickly ran out of reference since the manga was only up until chapter 30 that time. Magikano has at least 50 or more to go
I am wondering whether or not I should follow this. Was the anime ending the true ending for the story? I sort of thought the anime ending was sort of a bummer. I'm not going to start reading this if it has the same ending as the anime. Can anyone please pm me about this?
I am wondering whether or not I should follow this. Was the anime ending the true ending for the story? I sort of thought the anime ending was sort of a bummer. I'm not going to start reading this if it has the same ending as the anime. Can anyone please pm me about this?
Well, hello old friend!
It's been 2 years and I almost forgot about Love Hina 2.0

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics