Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.67 - 24votes)

Watanuki-san ni wa Boku ga Tarinai

Alt Names: alt 四月一日さんにはぼくが足りないalt 四月一日同學命里缺我alt Love Hotel Princess
Author: Tooyama Ema
Artist: Tooyama Ema
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From KuroUsagi Translations:

"The top of her grade year round and all too perfect student council president who repels everyone, Watanuki Leila, has a secret.

Her family's home is a love hotel!?

While desperately trying to hide that fact, Sangatsu Owaru the new secretary has accidently discovered that?”
Go to Watanuki-san ni wa Boku ga Tarinai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

35 Comments

oh another fucked up male hero,nice one :D

thanks for doing this :D

Immediately knew it was Tooyama from the cover picture!
Seems pretty interesting so far, love the love hotel concept. Hopefully there won't be too much unnecessary drama.
Thanks for the chapter Agent of Change Translations!

Too much unnecessary drama?
It's shoujo,what exactly are you expecting if not drama?

Tooyama Ema just needs to get a separate author for her series maybe, the character relationships feel too artificial regardless of premise ;;

But she's making stories for the teenage girl demographic so I guess that's good enough to sell

What a fucked-up guy... o.o;;

I came for gender bender..., so where is it?

She lives at where?!

"Castle", remember?

Immediately knew it was Tooyama from the cover picture!
Seems pretty interesting so far, love the love hotel concept. Hopefully there won't be too much unnecessary drama.
Thanks for the chapter Agent of Change Translations!

She lives at where?!

I knew this art style was familiar! So it was Tooyama Ema. I love this author's art. The stories are usually good too. I can't wait for more.

This seems interesting. I will give it a try. Thanks for uploading/translating!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics