Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 70votes)

Q.E.D. - Shoumei Shuuryou

Alt Names: alt ὅπερ ἔδει δεῖξαιalt 神通小侦探alt hóper édei deîxaialt Q.E.D.alt Q.E.D. - Final Proofalt Q.E.D. 証明終了alt QED - Shoumeishuuryoualt Quod Erat Demonstrandum - Demikian telah dibuktikanalt Quod Erat Demonstrandum - Shomei Shuryoalt Thám Tử Tomaalt The very thing that was required to be shown
Author: Katou Motohiro
Artist: Katou Motohiro
Genres: Adventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Touma Sou graduated from MIT, but he comes back to Japan because he wants to know how it feels to be a high school student. On the other hand, Mizuhara Kana is a strong girl who loves sports. Together, they are partners in solving cases that happen around them.

Recipient of 2009 Kodansha Manga Award for Shōnen Category.

Related:

> C.M.B. - Shinra Hakubutsukan no Jiken Mokuroku
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/cmb-shinra-hakubutsukan-no-jiken-mokuroku-r1226 )
Go to Q.E.D. - Shoumei Shuuryou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

141 Comments

Y'know...if this happens to me, I'd totally NOT want to go there .- .

damn, the live action was suck
why it have not anime?

can anybody recommend good detective manga for me?

Tantei Gakuen Q

damn, the live action was suck

why it have not anime?

can anybody recommend good detective manga for me?

Oh, hey, thanks for all the thank yous. Sorry about the irregularity of releases and thanks for your patience.
Hooray for the update! Thanks a lot OrionWave!

thanks for the update!! if it ever does get dropped, please end after the arc or it'll haunt me forever ;_;

Good to see it came back to live... again
Looking forward for more =D
I thought this manga was dropped. Thank You, Orion Wave !!!!
omg, a update :D
thanks so much OrionWave <3
Yay, IT LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVES~ <3
Thanks OrionWave...! =D
so... what happened to OrionWave?
I miss this... :<
Good to see it's still alive...
Looking forward to it ;)
well that MIT thingy is too much...but the plots are good in this manga
This is maga has some really good plots...definetly on the watch list :)
This was also one the manga I've been waiting for new updates glad it finally updates lokin forward for more

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics