Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 70votes)

Q.E.D. - Shoumei Shuuryou

Alt Names: alt ὅπερ ἔδει δεῖξαιalt 神通小侦探alt hóper édei deîxaialt Q.E.D.alt Q.E.D. - Final Proofalt Q.E.D. 証明終了alt QED - Shoumeishuuryoualt Quod Erat Demonstrandum - Demikian telah dibuktikanalt Quod Erat Demonstrandum - Shomei Shuryoalt Thám Tử Tomaalt The very thing that was required to be shown
Author: Katou Motohiro
Artist: Katou Motohiro
Genres: Adventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Touma Sou graduated from MIT, but he comes back to Japan because he wants to know how it feels to be a high school student. On the other hand, Mizuhara Kana is a strong girl who loves sports. Together, they are partners in solving cases that happen around them.

Recipient of 2009 Kodansha Manga Award for Shōnen Category.

Related:

> C.M.B. - Shinra Hakubutsukan no Jiken Mokuroku
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/cmb-shinra-hakubutsukan-no-jiken-mokuroku-r1226 )
Go to Q.E.D. - Shoumei Shuuryou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

141 Comments

does the the car being not equipt with a seatbelt exempt you from seatbelt law?

Nice orion wave. i didnt notice this manga before just like cmb. now im totally hook up with it, Thank for translate it :)

KarchAmadeo
Dec 13 2013 05:10 AM

tumblr_li6k8vnd1k1qgfevpo1_500.gif

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

http://vatoto.com/read/_/25552/qed-shoumei-shuuryou_v10_ch19.1_by_orionwave/48

Okay, finally caught something xD

I'm kind of impressed in that America isn't being portrayed absolutely incorrectly(to my knowledge) in much of what I'm seeing.

But that particular hand-gesture, which the Japanese occasionally emulate, is actually supposed to be used in the direction of the person you are 'flipping off'. :D

When I was reading chapter 22 at first, I thought I was reading C.M.B.
Then halfway through, I realized that I'm reading Q.E.D.
@_@

oh, whew, you guys are only stopping TL of CMB, not all together, yay \o/

Well then

Didnt get the postcard thing at the end of the chapter

It was from Volume 10, Chapter 19: In the Hand of the Witch. This is the reason she slapped the doctor as well.

In the past Touma helped a lawyer which in the end resulted in her death and he felt guilty even though it wasn't his fault, so when the postcard arrived from overseas she decided to keep it instead of reopening old wounds. When the doctor talked about him changing things and hurting people, she snapped and hit him knowing about the pain from his past.

After I finish episode 6 of Q.E.D drama and went back on to check a manga I saw this. :D

Didnt get the postcard thing at the end of the chapter

test

Test

test

Combo breaker!

The next chapter is out, and you don't even have to wait for the conclusion.

I guess I'll announce here that we have a twitter (at @OrionWaveScans).

The next chapter was LOOOONG. 100 pages in a single chapter....

At least this mangaka could make a one hundred page chapter. Unlike One Punch Man's mangaka.

"Since this chapter was so short I'll make the next chapter 100 pages long!" He only fell short by 47 pages.

*Gives Katou Motohiro four thumbs up*

The next chapter was LOOOONG. 100 pages in a single chapter....

If only there was a little more time spent on the aftermath of each case. Reactions and everything.

new volume cover! good trick! thanks orion!

MIND = BLOWN

The blog site is down, so I will post the extra notes for 21.3 once it's back up.

When you navigate through the chapters, it skips 21.1,  Can somebody please fix this.

It is fixed now.

When you navigate through the chapters, it skips 21.1,  Can somebody please fix this.

wow, this is something else

im hooked, gimme more chapters

Zoos are expensive to go to where I live :(

damn, the live action was suck

why it have not anime?

can anybody recommend good detective manga for me?

majin tantei neuro, city hunter -> angel heart (not really the gumshoe detective type though), conan, kuitan, pluto (astro boy reboot/parallel), not sure if ghost sweeper mikami counts, there's also one that had time traveled to his grandpa's period using some folding bridge to do a back-to-the-future car time warp thing.  Probably missing a bunch, vaguely remember there was a holmes manga too.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics