Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 100votes)

Rolan the Forgotten King

Alt Names: alt 忘却の覇王ロランalt 忘却的霸王alt Boukyaku no Haou Rolandalt Boukyaku no Haou Roran
Author: Yoshino Takumi
Artist: Haduki Tubasa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The selection of Rolan as the Commander of the Royal Family's Guard was a dangerous bet that could well undermine the survival of the empire. Around them, a mixture of mystery and speculation swirls to lead Rolan to his fate; LT Weapons, relics from The Lost World, Monsters appearing from History and the ambitions of Amenti, the leader of the Enemy forces
Go to Rolan the Forgotten King Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Love interests New Window Egoist
  • 10 Replies

108 Comments

Really want to read the next chapter.
wanted more... TT-TT
I knew from the beginning that

he was demon king. the title makes in obvious
Character design is by Mochizuki Jun, the mangaka of Pandora Hearts <3 Srsly the best series ever ;D
One big warning!!! All chapters are listed as belonging to Volume 1 so far. I couldn't find any info about the chapter listing anywhere and I couldn't find the total no. pages, not even on any Japanese sites I went to. Mods, feel free to fix them when you manage to find the correct volume numberings.
Hi Sarnik, hope you enjoy them then. :)
I look forward to seeing more of this series, especially since fantasy has always piqued my interest. :D
The rest of the chapters will be uploaded soon but there might be a short delay of a few hours, as I've about 10 more vols of manga to upload.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics