Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 100votes)

Rolan the Forgotten King

Alt Names: alt 忘却の覇王ロランalt 忘却的霸王alt Boukyaku no Haou Rolandalt Boukyaku no Haou Roran
Author: Yoshino Takumi
Artist: Haduki Tubasa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The selection of Rolan as the Commander of the Royal Family's Guard was a dangerous bet that could well undermine the survival of the empire. Around them, a mixture of mystery and speculation swirls to lead Rolan to his fate; LT Weapons, relics from The Lost World, Monsters appearing from History and the ambitions of Amenti, the leader of the Enemy forces
Go to Rolan the Forgotten King Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Love interests New Window Egoist
  • 10 Replies

108 Comments

Rolan you player :D
Haha.. I wonder which of the psuedo-death flags I've seen are going to get triggered..

The more I read this stuff the more I realize I'm not fit to be a manga protagonist/hero.. I'd immediately send all my super fast super stealthy troops to assassinate all my enemy's commanders/leaders in all their capitals .. >_>
The wait for an update is definitely worth it in my opinion... One chapter is like 50-60(ish) pages!
I mean can't wait sry for the misunderstanding...
Dear Fallen Syndicate i wish you would update this more often, i really want to read more and more and more. Did i mention and more? can wait for the next chapter xD and thankyou
really amazing..
Thanks for the update. Great manga.
if there is an anime for this, the japanese voice actor for lelouch would be a great fit for rolan
I have been waiting for this chapter!! wohooo gotta wait for more. =)
So many inner squees~!
Amenti doesn't know what's gonna hit him.
Posted ImageA good chapter
Another great chapter looks like its +2 to his harem. Yuki is so cute Posted Image. And I wonder who the mysterious woman that delivered the letter to Rolan is.

His weird springy hair that sense's ppl was pretty funny too.

My Spidey Sense is tingling!
Spoiler
aren't there any better Shion picture to use as cover ?
because cover picture isn't big so I suggest use Picture show Shion's Face will better.
Really really starting to love love this story.
EPIC! MOARRRRRR!!!!!!
Thanks for the update! Love badass main characters >:]
What manga did they use for the recruitment page? PM me the answer please
Love the playfull smiles everywhere.
I said it before, this has allot of potential, great plot, great characters and allot of mysteries.
wow , things r getting good , though i dont really understand the conversations in the first chapters , might be me though ( not a native english speaker ) , well big ass WAR FTW
Considering many of us check new updates at least 3 times a day, two months seems to be forever. In fact, I've to read the nearest chapters to get a gist of what was happening.
A very good manga but at times it's hard to follow the conversations. Whether it's because of the translations or how the manga is originally I don't know. Other than that definitely a manga that needs more attention than it's getting!
I don't think I can wait two more months >.<.
Finally an update, even though it has a lot of pages I still want more!! anyway's is this every two months?
So underrated, I want more of this.
Don't we ALWAYS want more?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics