Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 664votes)

Tsuyokute New Saga

Alt Names: alt 強くてニューサーガalt Die & Retry: Tsuyokute New Sagaalt New Saga +alt Seja forte! Nova Saga
Author: Abe Masayuki
Artist: Miura Jun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Demon King led his army of demons to wipe out the human race. The Hero, Kail, and his allies attacked the Demon King's castle to defeat the Demon King. The Demon King is slain, but at what cost? Kail lost all of his allies throughout the war. Friends, family, lovers, comrades. All dead, and he is dying.

As Kail's life ebbs away in the Demon King's chamber, he notices a strange gem that the Demon King had coveted and approaches this relic to grab it; after an intense light glows, he is sent years into the past. After recovering from the initial shock, now in his younger body, he decides to avoid making the same mistakes of his first time through these years and to become stronger.

In Japanese, the term for New Game Plus is "Tsuyokute New Game".

Adaptation of the web novel series.

Original Webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/830000061/
Go to Tsuyokute New Saga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoiler?] No one has read Volume 3 to 8 of the Light Novel? New Window SummerMascot
  • 0 Replies
Topic Demon Lord's goal New Window pothb
  • 9 Replies
Topic The Enemy is... [spoiler?] New Window Laurens D
  • 31 Replies
Topic I'm confused, is this an original? New Window NewMangaLover
  • 12 Replies
Topic Will that demoness become a part of the harem? New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies
Topic Chekhov's gun (possible foreshadowing about the hero) New Window asgard22
  • 12 Replies

1558 Comments

Followed!

The real question here is if there are two of the same Stone or only one!

Why this? Because, we know that his village was the first one to get pillaged/destroyed during the war! Now, was it the first because it's near the border or was this a way for the Demon Lord to get back the stone (catalyst/container for the time travel's magic)?

If there are two of that stone, then he didn't travel back in the same world, but in a different branch similar to his own; If the stone is only one, then the stone itself is a fixed point in time and space and the probability of him being the Demon Lord skyrocket, with the Demon Lord version of him creating a path for the Hero version to travel back in time and correct things!

What could be worse than that?

Even if the entire human race ended up dying, after losing his close friends and family that kinda isn't worse for him. For the human race yeah, but not him personally.

Well if your talking about the ending its obviously going to end in a better way than that since that is his aim. But hey he can gain new friends and then they die.

{continue}....

Spoiler

Spoiler or your own guesswork?

I think he is referring to one of the time travel theories where when you go back in time, you enter a branch (alternate reality) that is disconnected from the future you came from, thus invalidating any Universe shattering possibilities like in case the time-travel never gets to happen in the present reality.

This can confidently be said to be the case here because the soul is the one that traveled and implanted itself or substituted,

thus there are no 2 of the same in this Universe and it won't all go whacky and potentially cataclysmic. Stuff will just flow in its own direction as a separate branch.

I like this... but problem that always occurs with time travel... if he saves all the humans then the magic stone will never get the mana required to send him back into the past in the first place. Unless this is like a split in the time line or the stone just remakes the world as it was X years ago. Could also be a parallel universe/timeline. 

Well no matter how logically messed up this is and how much my brain hurts when I think about it... followed just because... he's pretty badass.

he did not travel back in time, he just transferred his soul to an alternate reality which is 4years behind his own.

I like this... but problem that always occurs with time travel... if he saves all the humans then the magic stone will never get the mana required to send him back into the past in the first place. Unless this is like a split in the time line or the stone just remakes the world as it was X years ago. Could also be a parallel universe/timeline. 

Well no matter how logically messed up this is and how much my brain hurts when I think about it... followed just because... he's pretty badass.

read first 3 chapters here and looked at the rest in raw format .The problem here is to transform an easy scenario into a hard one .

I'm enjoying this. Thank you for the release!

soo fast, I'm soo happy :D

hmmm hero that has chance to redo things....i wonder if he overdose it and becomes next demon lord sending himself back in time 300 years now.

Just read ch 1, new game+ in fantasy settings, looks interesting !

A bit cheesy, but all in all it's not bad.

my guess: he is the demon king and he's stuck in a perpetral time loop xD

Impossible. If that were true there'd be two of them.

However instead of actually travelling into the past, it seems his soul merged with his past self.

So, unless his memories were copied onto his past self and the actual future self is also there and sharing the memories of his past self, the scenario that "The Hero is the Demon Lord" is impossible.

{continue}...

Spoiler

my guess: he is the demon king and he's stuck in a perpetral time loop xD

I can see it coming....the love triangle xD

The most important question is of course: What was the demon lord trying to turn back time for?

It'd actually be pretty easy to make the MC into the demon lord now; all he'd have to do is say "Ah well, my destruction of half the continent will be reversed when I go back in time again, and I'll get what I want, it's a win-win."

I'd much prefer he charges into the demon world and accidentally ends up allying with the future demon king or something, though, especially since it seems possible the demon king could be a sympathetic character at this point. That would be much more juicy.

YO demon king you trying to make one of these? *holds up the stone* I'll sell it to you for enough cash to buy half the continent. 

it's a bargain!

The most important question is of course: What was the demon lord trying to turn back time for?

It'd actually be pretty easy to make the MC into the demon lord now; all he'd have to do is say "Ah well, my destruction of half the continent will be reversed when I go back in time again, and I'll get what I want, it's a win-win."

I'd much prefer he charges into the demon world and accidentally ends up allying with the future demon king or something, though, especially since it seems possible the demon king could be a sympathetic character at this point. That would be much more juicy.

Hey Kuro, you planning all 5 chapters today or just these 2 for now?

Also out of interest, will these few web manga get high-res releases whether via web or some magazine? How do these things work? I wouldn't mind training my pen-tool redrawing/leveling/clone/masking skills for them.

they are normal web-raws,i download them,and in photoshop i use the resize tool,usualy the raws are 450x560,i resize to 800x1200, will still have more chapters today if I do not demotivate all chapters will be released today

He got the bad ending, now he's aiming for the best ending. 

What if he gets the worse ending - its not set in stone you know - some stories already done have done this... they get a second chance so they start doing things that would've seem better at the time but actually ends up worsening the outcome (though obviously they end up getting the final chance and reverts everything). Lets have some imagination guys - like if he was actually the demon lord who was trying to revert everything to the first outcome because of some event that triggered in this run.

Hey Kuro, you planning all 5 chapters today or just these 2 for now?

Also out of interest, will these few web manga get high-res releases whether via web or some magazine? How do these things work? I wouldn't mind training my pen-tool redrawing/leveling/clone/masking skills for them.

He probably end in good ending not bad end, but he now trying aiming for the best ending.. 

This is such a common plot, but still keep my interesting to read it. 

somehow hopping there's "hero become demon lord in the end" twist

He got the bad ending, now he's aiming for the best ending. 

at last he didnt go in a NTR route,god i thank you for him

I was reading 1st chapter (when i started there was only one chapter) and when i finish it there is another one waiting for me lol 

--edit--

I was wrong, i read both chapters and not notice lol.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics