Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 519votes)

World Customize Creator

Alt Names: alt ワールド・カスタマイズ・クリエーター
Author: Hero Tennki
Artist: Hijikata Yuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tagami Yusuke, led by a mysterious voice, is summoned to another world, "Caltsio". He was just a young video game lover, but Fate decided to make him become the "Evil God of Calamity" of this world, obtaining the ability to create and customize everything, [Customize Creation].

obs: This a rough (edited) translation of the synopsis.
web-raws: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/842000050/

Adaptation of the web/light novel series.
Go to World Customize Creator Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What would you customise? New Window moridain
  • 50 Replies
Topic Light Novel/ Web Novel New Window CraniumAmbiguity
  • 11 Replies
Topic wikia New Window kamerond4
  • 0 Replies
Topic Interesting... updates? New Window RumbleRoar
  • 7 Replies

906 Comments

sooo.. how long does wait patiently mean? xD. did you guys still TS it considering you guys finished tling it already xD

this time it took longer because I was chitchatting while should be doing the type >..<, btw i will stop here in ch 4,maybe at night i do more ch,but for now i will stop(do the typesetter four chapters tires)

Interesting characters.

Damn, this oldman.

sooo.. how long does wait patiently mean? xD. did you guys still TS it considering you guys finished tling it already xD

Seems very interesting. Followed.

Seeing so many comments already, I wonder if the same thing that happened with Re:Monster will happen here too.

Well he's pretty much a Game Master then. Insta follow :3

This is off to a good start.

really interesting! i wonder if his powers are limited as customization or is it outright creation? technology in that kind of world, creation of firearms and bombs would definitely make him an evil god of calamity.

such an awesome concept ^^ i love these kinds of mixed worlds or w/e i should call it. I just finished chapter 7 and its looking great so far

I like this idea a lot

Is the raw LN for this available anywhere online?

A very interesting setting so far. I love this kind of premise.

if you wait patientily you can read 2 or 3 more ch today

Cool , you are already high enough in my eyes for Gate , but with this ... well thank you !

i love you guys ak scans. always scanlate something with STORY

With his newfound powers over item repair, clothing, and the power to effectively create money for himself on his own, I think our hero here is better suited for being the merchant king than the demon king.

Think Spice and Wolf meets The Gamer.

But hey, if this series wants to go the action-adventure route, I'm all for it.

Awesome! Hope theres tons more!

im a sucker for this kind of story. followed. 

I, too, wish to be copypasted into a fantasy world.

omg, soo fast chapter 2. right after i check out the raws

if you wait patientily you can read 2 or 3 more ch today

omg, soo fast chapter 2. right after i check out the raws

If he is going to be labeled as an evil god of calamity by everyone, he might as well customize an appropriate armor for himself,

and there is only one appropriate answer:

Spoiler

Certainly looks promising =)

hmmm seems interesting

I'd put money on him becoming an evil god of calamity to protect the powerless people of the realm. Or simply because everyone else in the world will be coming after him for having black hair.

This seems like a fun premise, all in all. I can't wait to see what else he customizes in the future.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics