Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.08 - 39votes)

Shiritsu Hakanai Gakuen

Alt Names: alt 私立はかない学園alt 私立不穿内裤学园alt Hakanai Private High Schoolalt 사립 입지않는 학원
Author: Konno Azure
Artist: Konno Azure
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance Romance
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The line between brilliance and madness is razor thin, and oftentimes the actions of geniuses are beyond the understanding of those around them.

Such was the case of Yuuka's friend, the perfect and pristine Seiwain Hanao, wielder of beauty, talent, and grace that surpassed anything the diffident tomboy Yuuka could hope for. There is a gap between them that Yuuka cannot even begin to cross.
But once Hanao is elected as the new Student Council President, everything changes.

And the next day, Yuuka comes to school without wearing panties.
Hanao also doesn't wear panties.
None of the girls wear panties.

That's the new rule.

The incomprehensible idol Seiwain Hanao has taken the chance to force a fragment of her incomprehensible genius onto the rest of the student body, and the security of underwear has been banished from their school forevermore.
Go to Shiritsu Hakanai Gakuen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Does anybody else find this manga a little tough on the ole' common sense? New Window Kuroshishi
  • 1 Replies

42 Comments

Wait so... no panties... if it's winter time shouldn't that be really cold O_o!?

Winter is coming.

L
O
L

what

the hell?

Wait so... no panties... if it's winter time shouldn't that be really cold O_o!?

For people who try using logic to explain this series, don't. Just read and enjoy it. Especially it's from the same author of koe de oshigoto.

*Fap-Fap-Fap*

I was wondering when this would get picked up.

well...
not sure what to think based on the premise

best 11/10 would bang 5/4

I am a Pervert and I approve this Manga

I'm a pervert and I have no idea what is going on...

Looks at cover

Nope nevermind

hmm... no introduced male MC yet it has romance tag?  is this shoujo-ai or yuri?
meh not interested in all girls MC with no male MC... gonna read this untill ch 2 anyway to see if there's hope

I've looked at the raws up to ch3 and there's a pretty clear male romantic interest.

hmm... no introduced male MC yet it has romance tag?  is this shoujo-ai or yuri?
meh not interested in all girls MC with no male MC... gonna read this untill ch 2 anyway to see if there's hope

Seeing the looks on their face is so funny to the point it is so wrong.  Not going to be able to find out what happens next for about six months but it seems to have a lot of romantic comedy potential.

Uhhh....Okay

In the future when her rule extends to all of Japan and is considered natural, we will finally get the Sakiverse.

what

the hell?

I am a Pervert and I approve this Manga

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics