Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 626votes)

REC (MIZU Asato)

Alt Names: alt ●Recalt ●Rec (Mizu Asato)alt Rec
Author: Milmake Orange (Circle) & Mizu Asato
Artist: Milmake Orange (Circle) & Mizu Asato
Genres: Doujinshi DoujinshiDrama DramaOneshot OneshotSchool Life School LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The start of a camera records a middle-aged man and a young school girl sitting next to each other on a bed. The man puts his arm around her and whispers in her ear.What kind of scene will be recorded for us...

====Mod Warning======
Do Not post anything that spoils the series
without spoiler!
====End of Warning=====

Go to REC (MIZU Asato) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

130 Comments

Oh.

Damn... my feels can't whit this D:

High quality.

High quality work.

So, at the end

Spoiler
So since it's open for interpretation, i'll just hope for the best.

Caugth me off guard/10.

This could've been so sweet if it weren't so creepy. Also fuck this world, this should teach me to never go down to the comment section ever again! Should not have trusted everyone, then again it was a red flag that most say they were gonna jack off.

Kneejerk reaction: "Ugh, why is this among the highest rated comics?"

Then I read the tags and saw the thing about spoilers in the description, so I knew it wasn't going to be what it looked like. Even though those are in a way spoilers themselves, I'm glad those hints were there, because otherwise I wouldn't have read this.

Oh dear, is the loli threatened? She's crying.....

*zip open the pants*

*read until finish*

*zip close the pants and grab the tissues*

....Um, okay, this is definitely not hentai *snort*

34139_large_Crying_Pedobear_Wide.png

This is something that you guys need to read twice... with a different mindset each time...

Kudos to @Raydnt for pointing something out for me...

rollercoaster

Oh jeez, this is trending again.

Welp...time for feels.

W-whoa, I didn't expect all the feels from this Doujinshi. :'(
God damn, this manga got a 180 turn that hits you like a truck.
The no spoiler tag is a spoiler in itself, imo.

When I started reading this, my hands were already unbuttoning my pants. But then everything changed. At the end, I was using tissues for a different reason than I had originally planned. Thank you, mangaka.

The cover gives people some misleading ideas of this manga. Back how we actually think. And the essence of this manga is quite wonderful

I feel like I got trolled but I am even more confused thinking did the author have the intention of trolling or what? The way the author said his ending note told me he was a serious kind of person but then what is this feeling of being trolled?

SO THAT COVER IMAGE

IS SO FUCKING MISLEADING

I WAS GETTING READY TO RANT ABOUT THIS MANGA BEING IN THE TOP RATED

WHERE ARE THE DAMN ONIONS COMING FROM

DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER THAT IS ALL

Rating it five stars to push it up in the highest rating list.
Just...wow

Was surprised to see this on the highest rated series as it's been out for over a year.

But god damn ninja's ruin everything.

Didnt expect that stab in my kokoro..

Spoiler

I kinda got surprise at first it was something else, but I never expect this kind of story. soo sad! :'(

every time i read it i'm on the verge of crying

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics