Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 38votes)

Chotto Kawaii Iron Maiden

Alt Names: alt ちょっとかわいいアイアンメイデンalt ชมรมน่ารักนักทรมาน
Author: Fukami Makoto
Artist: Alpha Alf Layla
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Muto Yuzuki was ready for a whole new life and a different self when she got to middle school but she didn't expect it to be literally torturous. Yuzuki is “persuaded” by an upper classman named Funaki Aoi to join the Torture Club on campus which has been secretly training students to enter the field of military and police organizations as interrogation experts. Aoi sees something inside Yuzuki and thinks she might be a prodigy in torture methods. Naturally, Yuzuki wants nothing to do with such vulgar conduct but the more she spends time with the club, the more she starts to realize her own dark potential.
Go to Chotto Kawaii Iron Maiden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

40 Comments

Are there authorities I should be calling so they can come take you away?  

(Because really, talking about SM play as a "waste" . . . I'm deeply shocked.  This kind of talk is a danger to the community)

T-t-this is blasphemy!! Where's my guro? The spray of blood! Flying limbs! Decapitated heads! It's nothing more than light SM!! I have lost faith in humanity ;(

Captives can't talk when they are dead.

So, for interrogation, torture methods should inflict pain/suffering while also being the least lethal possible.

But after finding the raws up to chapter 4, it actually quite tame. A normal 4 koma gag manga.

I think that might be a bit of an overstatement.  

True, the attitude is like an ordinary 4-koma, but the actual events really aren't.  Makes kind of a weird contrast.

Plus, so far there are hints of continuity between chapters . . . for all we know, in the end there might be something like a plot!  So, unusual 4-koma even aside from the SM aspect. ;)

But after finding the raws up to chapter 4, it actually quite tame. A normal 4 koma gag manga.

So I should unfollow this?

4-kouma yuri about a high school torture club. Followed out of morbid curiosity.

Viscoun how is it that you always manage to find these Very entertaining 4-koma's?!!

Seriously, Japan???

so...it's that kind of gag manga.

literally gags everywhere

I wish I was that popsicle...

You won't when she's done with it.

so...it's that kind of gag manga.

I can´t read this manga, there aren´t any chapters... At least, it isn´t showing me anyone ones.. How can i solve this?

None where scanalated yet

I can´t read this manga, there aren´t any chapters... At least, it isn´t showing me anyone ones.. How can i solve this?

Live action yuri ? my god.

I'm following this just based on the description

I wish I was that popsicle...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics