Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 648votes)

Ii Orc no Hi

Alt Names: alt A Friendly Orc's Daily Lifealt いいオークの日alt Ero-Elf & Orcalt La Vida Diaria del Orco Amigablealt Le quotidien d'un aimable Orc
Author: Jin (Mugenjin)
Artist: Jin (Mugenjin)
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance Romance
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A friendly, deadpan orc meets a horny, adorable elf. Hilarity ensues.

Original pixiv webcomic: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=25259
Go to Ii Orc no Hi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic ITS NOT THE END BOYS!! New Window icedpyro
  • 16 Replies

201 Comments

This reminds me of the manga where the delinquent was being crushed on (hard and one-sidedly) by the school idol. That ended up being adorable, so I expect good things from this one!

Do you have a title?

This reminds me of the manga where the delinquent was being crushed on (hard and one-sidedly) by the school idol. That ended up being adorable, so I expect good things from this one!

This orc tops me on husband material

Not that I'm the best husband, but seriously, this orc

The other tite for this manga:

Gentleman Orc meets (Ero)Elf.

That was really good.

Looking forward to getting to read even more.

What's this doing out of sadpanda?

this was never a sad panda or hentai exclusive. this was actually on reddit way before. i am just glad to see the art steadily improving and this third chapter that seems to indicate some sort of serialization.

That apron just kills me hahah

Now this i my kind of humor

I lost it when she ripped open the condom.

Ikr, what a novel way to express an appreciation. 

That orc just gives negative fucks about everything lol. I love deadpan attitudes.

every girl maybe will rip a condom for gentleman like that... lol

When I saw the description,for a second I thought I've stumbled on a H site by mistake lol.

Lol that orc is no pimp but he is a gentleman. :D

how sweet.

What's this doing out of sadpanda?

This orc... IS AN SHINING EXAMPLE ALL ORCS ASPIRES TO BE! 

As for me? I'm gonna look for my own horny elf. =D

now i see orc in a new light

That's enough for me tho, good job orc-san.
P/S: Happy end I hope.

True gentleman.

Damn, what a hero.

I love it... since most orc manga I know are H... I really like this one, which has a more interesting personality...

I hope they added one more elf girl in the series, a normal one for slapstick comedy.

Definitely interesting.

I have seen this before on reddit, i would highly recommend this for a short read 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics