Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 64votes)

C.M.B. - Shinra Hakubutsukan no Jiken Mokuroku

Alt Names: alt C.M.B Shinra Hakubutsukan no Jiken Mokurokualt C.M.B.alt C.M.B. 森羅博物館の事件目録alt C.M.B.森羅博物館之事件目錄alt CMB - Christus Mansionem Benedicat - The Shinra Museum's Case Indexalt C.M.B.森羅博物館の事件目録
Author: Katou Motohiro
Artist: Katou Motohiro
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyHistorical HistoricalMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: We all know that a lot of the booty of the golden age of explorations made it into museums. The British Museum in the C.M.B. story, which had custody of the recondite scientific curiosities and artifacts collected by explorers and adventurers and stored in a Wunderkammer, decided to study the dusty arcana in the 19th century. Three investigators dubbed the "Magi" were appointed to do the research, each given a ring embossed with the letters C.M.B.

Fast-forward to present-day Japan where Sakaki Shinra is the curator of a museum of oddities. He now has possession of the C.M.B. rings, indicating that he has been granted the status of guardian of knowledge like the Magi that preceded him.

Similar to another Katou Motohiro-sensei hero —Q.E.D.'s Touma Sou — Shinra has a mysterious past, is multi-lingual (English, Latin, and five others), possesses college-level knowledge of chemistry, physics, biology, and history, and is deficient in social skills. How the blond 14-year-old (who also happens to be Touma's cousin) came to hold the rings, as well as why Shinra is the curator of a bizarre museum in Tokyo (the contents of which he loves to show off) are backstory mysteries I look forward to being solved.

Related:

> Q.E.D. - Shoumei Shuuryou
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/qed-shoumei-shuuryou-r1238 )
Go to C.M.B. - Shinra Hakubutsukan no Jiken Mokuroku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Romantacising theft. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic How to be the smartest person by everyone else being really dumb New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic mising chapter New Window kriminale
  • 5 Replies
Topic About chapter 19 (The sun and a folklore) New Window Kemm
  • 2 Replies

152 Comments

The picture quality is pretty good. The lines are clean and the text is easy to read. If anything, maybe the lines could stand to be a little darker, but they're good as is.

Thanks a lot for doing this, can't wait to see more Q.E.D in the future too. 

Okay, guys, i just uploaded canopus part 3, and i need help. Can you guys tell me if the pictures are too light, or too dark? Does it need to be darker? Lighter? Is it hard on the eyes? Any input is welcome.

would be great if QED chapters released more frequently

Im helping them with the translations, and just the translations, so hopefully, yes. 

Yeah, sorry, i specialize in quick scan releases with limited cleaning involved, but seriously, QED is a better series, it has more follows, and id really love to see you guys concentrate on that one for a while.

would be great if QED chapters released more frequently

so many people says Q.E.D is better than C.M.B i actually enjoy C.M.B more maybe because i like archeology also Q.E.D feels a bit to much like conan for me.

well, at least he have his  priorities straight.

Yeah, sorry, i specialize in quick scan releases with limited cleaning involved, but seriously, QED is a better series, it has more follows, and id really love to see you guys concentrate on that one for a while.

I´m sorry to say but I like this one more. I read the first few chapters of QED but it didn´t take my interest. I apologize and at the same time, I´m very grateful to you for translating C.M.B.!

Oh... Uh... Well, whatever. I was worrying about the cleaning for that volume because the raws are uncharacteristically bad (gutter shadow, overall quality). But now... *shrug*

If you ever want to translate for us, email me.

I guess I'll never return to this series again ^^ (I mean after the rest of 7 is released)

Oh... Uh... Well, whatever. I was worrying about the cleaning for that volume because the raws are uncharacteristically bad (gutter shadow, overall quality). But now... *shrug*

If you ever want to translate for us, email me.

I guess I'll never return to this series again ^^ (I mean after the rest of 7 is released)

thank you for the new releases!!

GAAAH dammit! I was hoping to see the conclusion for Judean Fortune! Oh well still happy about the new chapters.

Gawhahaha I love how he trolled her! I knew something was fishy when he said "If you open it, it'll be a waste." also wasn't it strange how she left in one chapter then in the next she's already back? I know a time skip happened, but it still felt weird. Especially when I thought "Sooo when will she come back?" cause you know most characters that leave on a plane doesn't usually come back so quickly. 

She comes back a couple times in CMB. 

GASP!! New chapters of C.M.B!!

All hail Aizen-sensei!!

ela8au.jpg

I was about to say this. Anyway, thank you very much for translating it!

GASP!! New chapters of C.M.B!!

All hail Aizen-sensei!!

ela8au.jpg

GAAAH dammit! I was hoping to see the conclusion for Judean Fortune! Oh well still happy about the new chapters.

Gawhahaha I love how he trolled her! I knew something was fishy when he said "If you open it, it'll be a waste." also wasn't it strange how she left in one chapter then in the next she's already back? I know a time skip happened, but it still felt weird. Especially when I thought "Sooo when will she come back?" cause you know most characters that leave on a plane doesn't usually come back so quickly. 

Except when they cant, which was the case for the Author of ubel Blatt, who put his mainstay series on hold so that he could pump out these very weird cross-dressing series and what not, and pissing off his fans who enjoyed and wanted him to release ubel blatt which was already being released bi-monthly i believe. 

His love for shotas cannot be contained though, every single series. The ride never ends.

It's not uncommon for mangakas to want to try something else every once and awhile. Some just don't want certain ideas and such to go to waste. It's not easy to do multiple series at the same time, so power to those who can keep up the insane workload.

Except when they cant, which was the case for the Author of ubel Blatt, who put his mainstay series on hold so that he could pump out these very weird cross-dressing series and what not, and pissing off his fans who enjoyed and wanted him to release ubel blatt which was already being released bi-monthly i believe. 

sorry, the mystery not realy interesting

Q.E.D story more interesting (same author)

i wonder why author make multiple series?

It's not uncommon for mangakas to want to try something else every once and awhile. Some just don't want certain ideas and such to go to waste. It's not easy to do multiple series at the same time, so power to those who can keep up the insane workload.

Aizen-sensei, why do you pick up good series all the time? Much love!

Okay, that was an eerily quick response.... 

I actually like QED better than i like CMB, maybe cause i just like the MC more, but still, CMB has fallen behind, so i thought id pick it up a bit. Maybe let Orionwave concentrate on QED cause thats an awesome series too. 

Aizen-sensei, why do you pick up good series all the time? Much love!

Woohooo! Update! Awesome chapter. Hmm I wonder if it'd be possible for a crossover with Q.E.D. that would be crazy!

There will be one later.

Woohooo! Update! Awesome chapter. Hmm I wonder if it'd be possible for a crossover with Q.E.D. that would be crazy!

IT'S ALIVE! Million thanks to the translators, visit their site.

sorry, the mystery not realy interesting

Q.E.D story more interesting (same author)

i wonder why author make multiple series?

Wait, nobody is translating this anymore!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Nope, it's still here, OrionWave is still on the ball, just takes a while.  Relax and enjoy the ride when the occasional chapter pops up.

dropped huh

Wait, nobody is translating this anymore!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics