Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 98votes)

Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e

Alt Names: alt かつて神だった獣たちへalt To The Abandoned Sacred Beasts
Author: Maybe
Artist: Maybe
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In war, men become beasts. War makes gods out of beasts. When war ends... where do the gods go? Where can they rest their weary heads?

Wolves walk the forest of despair, the wasteland of lamentation, the sea of bitterness, in the time of dark and light. To kill those that were once their friends.
Go to Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

107 Comments

Maybe has some pretty interesting manga lately. Seems like he's gonna be very busy for a while.

Veeery nice #1 chapter IMHO! :D 

Hahaha...ha... Oh, you're not joking? No, it's a monthly. You must not know how manga works. It's very rare for series to change magazine they're in. Most magazines are monthly. Also it's quite selfish of you to expect a monthly author to do a weekly AND a monthly series at the same time.

Hoo I thought this one's a oneshot. So it has been a series, veeery nice :D Two monthly series with Maybe's level of art... That's... indeed hardcore, even for the assistants...

yeeaaaah God of Vanilla....

Hank as if in Tom Hank??

Looks more like her father..

Her father is a dragon . . .

http://vatoto.com/read/_/249343/katsute-kami-datta-kemono-tachi-e_ch1_by_maigo/5

http://vatoto.com/read/_/249343/katsute-kami-datta-kemono-tachi-e_ch1_by_maigo/6

Pretty sure yvestar's right, that's definitely the thing on the cover that she's calling father

Her father is a dragon . . .

A hint to the true form of Captain: look at the cover picture

poops yes

see the author..
auto follow on.. itself

*sees author*

*clicks follow*

I don't even need to read it before, maybe's a genius, plain and simple

A hint to the true form of Captain: look at the cover picture

You're welcome.

kthxbai

Possible vanilla and an interesting story. Will follow.

You're welcome.

Possible vanilla and an interesting story. Will follow.

WHAT A

HORRIBLE

NIGHT TO

HAVE A

CURSE.

The ending was wierd. All of sudden she happy to go with him right away. But the chapter overall was fine.

After supernatural now he go to fantasy, feels like the author like to try everything

What's name font on the page 4 please is very nice

BottleRocket BB

What's name font on the page 4 please is very nice

Eh, it's okay. I'll follow at least.

same artist as Tasogame Otome x Amnesia and that ring king thingy story.

a badass MC is always an insta follow for me.

btw, anyone got that Ubel Blatt vibe from this manga? i mean, just change the person who turn into monster and then change revenge into promise. not that im saying this one is inferior in the least

Maigo...you guys are amazing!!!

Captain's a werewolf. Calling it right now.

Annnnnd you're probably right. ^.-

Good first chapter. Looking forward to the next one.

Captain's a werewolf. Calling it right now.

I hope they make this Weekly Released.
CHEERS!

Hahaha...ha... Oh, you're not joking? No, it's a monthly. You must not know how manga works. It's very rare for series to change magazine they're in. Most magazines are monthly. Also it's quite selfish of you to expect a monthly author to do a weekly AND a monthly series at the same time.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics