Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 174votes)

Perowan! - Hayaku Shinasai! Goshujinsama

Alt Names: alt ぺろわん! -早くシなさい! ご主人さま♪-alt 舔呀 汪!-还不快来满足我!主人♪-alt 舔足游戏alt Perowan! - Hayakushinasai! Goshujinsamaalt Perowan! -Hayaku shinasai! Goshujin-sama-alt Perowan!- Please Hurry up! Master
Author: Yui Daisuke
Artist: Yui Daisuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inukai Shirou a male highschool student leading his life when suddenly his dog Mashiro turns into a human girl and now he must satisfy her wants or face the consequences.
Go to Perowan! - Hayaku Shinasai! Goshujinsama Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The first chapter was amazing! New Window Solerum
  • 3 Replies

292 Comments

fuck yeah! finally chapter 2!
Posted Image

i want MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sexy ;)
Cas...sure it would be cool to talk to your pet, but not when the pet is demanding you to lick their feet, that's a different story.
I think it is a rather amusing how he says the he really loves his dog and has been together with her since his childhood, but as soon as she turns human he is just bitching around instead of being happy that he even is able to talk to her now :/ I would be pretty amazed and happy if I would be able to talk to my cat.
i love the story its awesome! can't wait for the next chapter.
Volume 2 will be out on 9 May!
Posted Image
@kasimmorathi
Personally, I think his mindset kinda makes sense. I mean, the beautiful woman was his dog for quite a long time, I think it'd be pretty hard to reconcile the two things. In fact, thinking about it in terms of reality vs. manga universe makes my head hurt. The implications are kinda sickening if you try to take it seriously.
darn it Rachel Alucard mind your business and go back to Blazblue you evil bunny you, on a another note cool manga still a bit confused but good
I'll keep an eye on this manga to see if it gets better.
Interesting concept, but the protagonist who can
Spoiler
i do hope this gets update more often..i do have 1 vol of raw on this o.o
Gold. Pure gold.Webcomic Reader - SettingsWebcomic Reader - Disable for this site
to be honest I wish people wouldn't send these one-time raws in coz you get interested then wait like 6 months for the next one, if it ever gets updated at all
Unique, but somehow that
Spoiler
kinda pisses me off =/
I feel for the mc, totally a normal reaction.
funny, the story is unique :P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics