Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 174votes)

Perowan! - Hayaku Shinasai! Goshujinsama

Alt Names: alt ぺろわん! -早くシなさい! ご主人さま♪-alt 舔呀 汪!-还不快来满足我!主人♪-alt 舔足游戏alt Perowan! - Hayakushinasai! Goshujinsamaalt Perowan! -Hayaku shinasai! Goshujin-sama-alt Perowan!- Please Hurry up! Master
Author: Yui Daisuke
Artist: Yui Daisuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inukai Shirou a male highschool student leading his life when suddenly his dog Mashiro turns into a human girl and now he must satisfy her wants or face the consequences.
Go to Perowan! - Hayaku Shinasai! Goshujinsama Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The first chapter was amazing! New Window Solerum
  • 3 Replies

292 Comments

That witch must feel great sitting up there, judging humans from standards only she can perscibe to and understand without telling us, all without being human herself. (quite frankly that makes me sick)
One more to finish volume 1 \o/
Great manga I'm really enjoying this. Is it just me or does the author seem to have a foot fetish, or is it just me?
somebody has a brother complex...
Aww does the little sister hates when other girls approaches her onii-chan, or is it becuase she has bigger breast? for some reason the little sister characters hate girls with larger bust
how has no one found out. I guess it has only been like one or two days.
Weird cliff hangers, but good
just waiting for the harem to show up
I want to be the Dog Posted Image
Pretty fun!
@ dark_shimoto I also think it's something like that. Fact is he licked a girl's feet when young and Mashiro says he licked her when they met.
Can't be a coincidence...
cast* sorry for the grammar....
I think Mashiro is a human...... I mean there's a witch and witches casts curse or spells right? ..... what if Mashiro was cursed and turn into a dog.....???
Man. Someone deck that witch, she's a total fuckwad.
It's Japan, all right. Showing your wierdness to the world
I kinda like that Katsuragi Ayana girl.
...so this is furry and S&M?...
plus a witch...
why not?
^__^
^__^
i smell a harem tag coming up...
Posted ImageNooo ScansRemix!!! How could you!!! Making me procrastinate!!!
This is where the sister comes in
Renamed according to original title. Added original title.
@AbyssalKnight

... and the world comes to an end? I mean, he is able to talk to his DOG. I would be amazed nonetheless :D And he was the one who got angry first without giving things a second thought, so I think licking the top of the foot is still acceptable (there are people out there on the vast oceans of internet who fap to stuff like this :D )
Posted Image

A-yup. This about sums up the story.
I like it, not groundbreaking, but entertaining. following.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics