Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 174votes)

Perowan! - Hayaku Shinasai! Goshujinsama

Alt Names: alt ぺろわん! -早くシなさい! ご主人さま♪-alt 舔呀 汪!-还不快来满足我!主人♪-alt 舔足游戏alt Perowan! - Hayakushinasai! Goshujinsamaalt Perowan! -Hayaku shinasai! Goshujin-sama-alt Perowan!- Please Hurry up! Master
Author: Yui Daisuke
Artist: Yui Daisuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inukai Shirou a male highschool student leading his life when suddenly his dog Mashiro turns into a human girl and now he must satisfy her wants or face the consequences.
Go to Perowan! - Hayaku Shinasai! Goshujinsama Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The first chapter was amazing! New Window Solerum
  • 3 Replies

292 Comments

THEM BOOBS O-O
imagine a girl with boobs as big as those it wouldn't look nice >.>
One more till 999 follows...
The volume 2 cover = boobs size is equal to her head.
Dat volume cover
These cliffhangers will be the death of me one day. Hey witch i charge M-O-N-E-Y to do the act in front of you.
Yay update
The witch is a perv =p
the MC should just accept that he wants that body LOL
I still don't get why that witch is punish him for, he takes care of Mashiro and yet she always forces to do that. Last I checked the male population had the power so witch unless you want to me the downstairs monster go to the kitchen and make me a sandwich.
@ZeusThe10
Tama can also be the doll that his sister carries around.
After a while, you start actually feel sorry for this guy to have to bend down to his pet to save himself from being a little dog. You'd think that after a while, he'd just say "Forget it! I'm done! Turn me into a dog, I'm tired of getting this headache!"

But nope, MC's are never like that.
Great, so the chapter, and the volume it seems, ends on a foothanger. Uh, a clifflicker. Footcliffer. You know.
I think the witch just wanna troll him by trying to do the following:
Spoiler

JUUUUST KIDDING...
or not...
Tama is definitely the 2 tailed cat on the witch's broom
@Dice Warwick thank you captain obvious...xD..she inderectly said that when she appeared for the 1st time
wait, I'm getting the feeling that the witch wants them to have sex?!
Gotta luv dat foot fetish.... =.=
After reading way too much H, I thought an incest situation was about to happen. LOL
Hmm. Interesting.
sorry: "we're human as well", my mistake.
@MetalKing1417 Yeah, because you're human as well so a superior being (I mean, she has reality warping or something alike) judging you will look kinda out of place, "you're not on my level, you can't judge me", of course, you will only said that to those above us. And by the way, how do you know she wasn't human in the first place? If she has her own standars about how humans are little insects to her, I know many people who won't be good with that.

And well, this is a fictional work so trying to apply philosophical concepts is like trying to use our laws of physics (or biology here) to every fictional work, you'd simply won't enjoy the show.
She started out Tsundere.

Turns out the dere is too strong in her.
either that guy has it made, or god just hates him. still liking feet not my thing
So we have a manipulating witch, a jealous classmate idol, a brother-obsessed sister and a dog-girl who wants him to lick her feet.

WHY does this not have a harem tag?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics