Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 115votes)

Danna ga Nani o Itte Iru ka Wakaranai Ken

Alt Names: alt Danna ga Nani o Itteiru ka Wakaranai Kenalt Danna ga Nani wo Itte Iruka Wakaranai Kenalt I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Sayingalt 旦那が何を言っているかわからない件alt אני לא מצליחה להבין מה בעלי אומר
Author: Cool Kyoushinsha
Artist: Cool Kyoushinsha
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The manga follows the daily life of an earnest, hardworking office lady named Kaoru and her otaku husband, who is totally immersed in a certain huge net bulletin board system.
Go to Danna ga Nani o Itte Iru ka Wakaranai Ken Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

75 Comments

Tried this one after reading the fun yet moving Ojojojo. And just damn....damn...I thought this would be good too, but you know, don´t judge the book by it´s author. Horrible male lead, the guy is basically a manchild. One very annoying manchild. No emotions here, except one, dissapointment.

"i dislike the male lead therefore the series is awful"

Rabuta, Ojojojo, and now this.

The author is awesome.

Tried this one after reading the fun yet moving Ojojojo. And just damn....damn...I thought this would be good too, but you know, don´t judge the book by it´s author. Horrible male lead, the guy is basically a manchild. One very annoying manchild. No emotions here, except one, dissapointment.

NO U!

Mr & Mrs Horuichi? Runs a butcher shop?! RaButa!!! Woohooo!!! Major spoiler alert!!!

didn't notice that, wooo thanks a bunch, that's great to know xD <3 (a nice extra ending)

Mr & Mrs Horuichi? Runs a butcher shop?! RaButa!!! Woohooo!!! Major spoiler alert!!!

Good job spotting the reference. Rabuta is a tad too short so I kinda forgot about it being from the same author.

Spoiler

: ) that makes me happy cuz i read she got NTR in a differnt forum

is it his

Spoiler

i would fall for sure if these mangaka polish his manga...
story is very interesting..

^_^

Oh my gosh. These two. So cute. >.<

Stamina decreased by 30. Leel

Yes.

Maybe

looks like it will get an anime!

^_^

Daaaaaaw..........but that face at the end really making me laugh.

What a sweet pair... I need a wife like her

http://ilovecool.web.fc2.com/vippperdays/top.html

Here is the website for all the raws if anyone intrsted

The last chapter is ch44 btw. The translations seems to be up to ch4 so, if anyone is willing to translate it, i'll edit it without any problems. (I'm Editor-Fag)

Spoiler

is it his

No.

Yes.

I LOVE IT!!!

HE LOVES IT!

I do too. I liked the "we need breasts" and the attempted NTR from the "friend".

The last chapter is ch44 btw. The translations seems to be up to ch4 so, if anyone is willing to translate it, i'll edit it without any problems. (I'm Editor-Fag)

Spoiler

I clicked the spoiler T_T
now I have to wait T_T
curiosity killed me T_T

but it was worth it XD

No.

Spoiler

I LOVE IT!!!

Posting on a legendary board with a legendary title.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics