Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 138votes)

Haru Matsu Bokura

Alt Names: alt 守望春天的我们alt 봄을 기다리는 우리alt Haramatsu Bokuraalt Waiting for Springalt We Are Waiting for Springalt We Hope for Bloomingalt 春待つ僕ら
Author: Anashin
Artist: Anashin
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mizuki had always dreamt of breaking out of her shell and finding true friends as she enters high school. However, she suddenly encounters a group of four good-looking guys from the basketball team, guiding her life into an unexpected direction...?
Go to Haru Matsu Bokura Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

135 Comments

It hurts my heart when I see a new chapter on my Follows just to find out its a different version of an earlier chapter.

I wouldnt even guess he was a boy too -____-

"towa-kun, you're drinking milk, so cute.." = if handsome how come, no one said that to me, i've drink milk on public too "ugh, he's drinking milk even though he's grown up, so childish" = ugly well... reality be damned..
The difference between manga and reality affects this more than the difference between handsome and ugly.

Summer Rain ===> Winter Translations
Y
ou Skipped the fall

because they're yet to Fall in love, *cough

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"towa-kun, you're drinking milk, so cute.." = if handsome

how come, no one said that to me, i've drink milk on public too

"ugh, he's drinking milk even though he's grown up, so childish" = ugly

well... reality be damned..

Summer Rain ===> Winter Translations
Y
ou Skipped the fall

Reina is the best girl here. With her weird fanatic, she rise from 'character I think I'll hate' to 'character that I love'.

Hmm we know who mc going to end up with, so the only question is how much drama will aya bring. I really hope it doesn't get depressing and over the top.

Senpai, please notice me

The hints are so strong...but man, what kind of inexperienced high school girl picks up on those things? I certainly didn't.

This series screams for anime.

O_O

Spoiler

._.

is the new character a boy or girl? sorry idk how to hide spoilers?

i was tricked by the twin tails girl hanging around Aya. she's probably the manager from the team

I'm a bit worried about what this new(old) Aya character might do.  Dunno if we can trust a 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Well that was expected. Seems like things are getting started now.

And the plot THICKENS Sort of predicted this development bUT THAT DOESNT MAKE IT ANY LESS EXCITING THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!

I'm finding the MC's new

Spoiler

friend kind of a hoot.

Well i'm really liking ti so far. Despite being a reverse harem? It's a really nice reading.

It's an interesting twist were she not dressed like a girl in the middle bottom panel.

That's not Aya-chan, that's the lonely kid in the playground from chap 1. :)

I'd bet money that Aya will end up being Asakura's girlfriend or ex or some significant rival.

I bet Aya-chan's not a girl...

It's an interesting twist were she not dressed like a girl in the middle bottom panel.

A battle of summer vs winter

i wouldn't delete that picture

I bet Aya-chan's not a girl...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics