Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.99 - 183votes)

Okasu Bekarazu!! Junketsu Tokku!

Alt Names: alt 侵スベカラズ!! 純血特区!alt 禁止入侵!!纯血特区!alt No trespassing! Purebred District!alt Okasu bekarazu!! Junketsu Tokku!
Author: Honda Arima
Artist: Honda Arima
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the year 2020, it was found out that a harmful virus had infected the human race, killing them slowly and bringing them towards a dark future. But with the technology they had in hand, in an attempt to save the civilized race, the people chose to go through with “Beast Transformation." Knowing that other than humans, all animals were safe from the virus, the humans made the decision to inject the genes of animals into themselves to become part-human, part-animal. In the end, the idea was “Either you do beast-transformation or die.” With the race known as Homo Sapiens gone, by the year 2035, being a beast-human was normal.

In this new world, one strange boy, Kokuryuu Kazuto, 14 years old, is the worst runner and least athletic, but somehow also the most popular, with girls giving him hugs and boxed lunches, to his chagrin. But one day, he's approached by three girls, members of a group called the “Pure-bred Special Ward,” who claim that Kazuto is actually a human, who should not even exist. Although he’s in disbelief, he has to accept it as fact when he finds out his “ears” and “tail” are all fake. How will Kazuto face this dilemma, when he’s a human in this beast-human driven world?
Go to Okasu Bekarazu!! Junketsu Tokku! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic User Review Thread New Window ZaneofBane
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is this a light Novel? New Window krazkyle
  • 1 Replies

286 Comments

The last page totally earn my follow

BRAVO!!!!!

Uhh, the second to last page got my unfollow though...

KarchAmadeo
Jun 02 2014 05:21 PM

Furry P.S.A by Angry Fox Scans. Well played, well played. Jokes aside. Great series so far and look forward to more.

BRAVO!!!!!

They have stick legs though...

It's completed, but there are 5 volumes in total.

think 5 is enough for a good history if it's a mothly manga

Interesting in that the poor kid starts with a harem instead of the usual first girl he meets kicks it off.

BRAVO!!!!!

Oh boy

hmm so just reading 1st chapter and i already found an annoying girl already. wish kazuto put bullet on girl back. gonna check the raw if this interesting or not. but the kazuto seems mysterious gonna see what happen next~

Just one chapter?

I hope the completed status is incorrect...

It's completed, but there are 5 volumes in total.

Just one chapter?

I hope the completed status is incorrect...

A human? With dog ears? Last time I checked I don´t have any dog ears

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics