Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.99 - 183votes)

Okasu Bekarazu!! Junketsu Tokku!

Alt Names: alt 侵スベカラズ!! 純血特区!alt 禁止入侵!!纯血特区!alt No trespassing! Purebred District!alt Okasu bekarazu!! Junketsu Tokku!
Author: Honda Arima
Artist: Honda Arima
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the year 2020, it was found out that a harmful virus had infected the human race, killing them slowly and bringing them towards a dark future. But with the technology they had in hand, in an attempt to save the civilized race, the people chose to go through with “Beast Transformation." Knowing that other than humans, all animals were safe from the virus, the humans made the decision to inject the genes of animals into themselves to become part-human, part-animal. In the end, the idea was “Either you do beast-transformation or die.” With the race known as Homo Sapiens gone, by the year 2035, being a beast-human was normal.

In this new world, one strange boy, Kokuryuu Kazuto, 14 years old, is the worst runner and least athletic, but somehow also the most popular, with girls giving him hugs and boxed lunches, to his chagrin. But one day, he's approached by three girls, members of a group called the “Pure-bred Special Ward,” who claim that Kazuto is actually a human, who should not even exist. Although he’s in disbelief, he has to accept it as fact when he finds out his “ears” and “tail” are all fake. How will Kazuto face this dilemma, when he’s a human in this beast-human driven world?
Go to Okasu Bekarazu!! Junketsu Tokku! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic User Review Thread New Window ZaneofBane
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is this a light Novel? New Window krazkyle
  • 1 Replies

286 Comments

but uuh why no sex, or romance? like is there a valid reason other than to allow for constant blue ball

@Theoderich It wouldn't be actually weird if some no-bred humans actually survive. Like it is stated below in the comments, there are most likely humans inmune to a race killing virus.

As for the second point... I'm not really knowledgeable enough to give a safe guess but it would still be just guessing anyways. Supossing you can bred humans with a different set of genes, like a good proggrammer you would use the original set of ADN data as a mother component and add a characteristic that allows for data stockpiling of secondary characteristics. This changes in turn could override each otherbut not the core data which could theoretically allow for outdated infromation to still work... I'm pretty much BSing right now but you know... that's pretty much how fiction works.

PD: Haha, pure breed, silly werebeasts.

In theory, it'd work perfectly.

In reality, reprogramming human genes is so difficult that even if you succeeded at doing so, it would be so far beyond 2014 knowledge that it would be considered fictional for decades. Case in point: the theory for the internet has existed for decades but the technology for doing so was so primitive that it was considered purely fictional, even for the U.S. super-funded Cold War military.

P.S Fuck you government! haven't even seen the mom yet and I like her already.

lol wow no fapping and can't have sex period....oy thats gonna be one hard pill to swallow.

I like the story and the MC but the girls legs are too thin and this reminds me of shoujo manga :( they should be more bigger

hell where are the 70s and 80s? How can trash like this even sell...

And also: where is the logic? If homo sapiens died out, how can 1. a Homo sapiens exist in the first place? and 2. How can a Homo sapiens have fertile children with another non-subspecies?(that's biologically impossible, it's like if Gorillas and humans had fertile children which would at least make more sense than bastards of humans and dogs/cats/whatever[still gotta see humanxdonkey crossover in non-hentai context]).

So

Spoiler

#somad

Also if you're referring to "70s and 80s" as in older series, then that's some serious nostalgia circlejerking LOL

this series gives a grand total of no fucks about your logic; plot has value, but so does fanservice. I'm more impressed with a series that has good fanservice and a plot that doesn't even matter than a series that has half-assed plot.

ajdq9Ky.jpg

This is such a cliche and old school type of harem love comedy I can't bring myself to hate it.

Actually on the other hand I like it. Maybe I'm getting old.

PS on credits: So very true about the redrawers, that's what the scanlation is severely lacking nowadays. The main reason is probably that. Scanlation groups no longer teach like they used to, but expect people who already have skills. (In olden days the scanlation groups had other editors who were teaching these things to newbies as long as they were willing to learn).

Looks like the worst kind of ecchi harem comedy - generic, unfun, as shallow as it gets and with rather poor art. The mimi-part fishing for moe doesn't improve it either.

Hmmm can't go wrong with Monster Girls!!! All Hail Monster Girl!!!

currently Playing Monster Monpiece

@Theoderich It wouldn't be actually weird if some no-bred humans actually survive. Like it is stated below in the comments, there are most likely humans inmune to a race killing virus.

As for the second point... I'm not really knowledgeable enough to give a safe guess but it would still be just guessing anyways. Supossing you can bred humans with a different set of genes, like a good proggrammer you would use the original set of ADN data as a mother component and add a characteristic that allows for data stockpiling of secondary characteristics. This changes in turn could override each otherbut not the core data which could theoretically allow for outdated infromation to still work... I'm pretty much BSing right now but you know... that's pretty much how fiction works.

PD: Haha, pure breed, silly werebeasts.

And also: where is the logic? If homo sapiens died out, how can 1. a Homo sapiens exist in the first place? and 2. How can a Homo sapiens have fertile children with another non-subspecies?(that's biologically impossible, it's like if Gorillas and humans had fertile children which would at least make more sense than bastards of humans and dogs/cats/whatever[still gotta see humanxdonkey crossover in non-hentai context]).

So

Spoiler

They died out from a virus.

Guess what, if 99% of the population becomes immune to the virus then the remaining population is, functionally, safe from said virus. .

Functionally, homo sapiens went extinct...in the wild. This is why they are putting the MC in "Containment", AKA "The Zoo". This is probably where the harem comes in, just like in real life situations. <_<

So

Spoiler

Newsflash kid: this is a fiction. The author can do whatever the hell he wants.

So

Spoiler

Dude chill, it's fantasy

So

Spoiler

wow dat cockblock for life
well, it wont end like that anyways....

The hell is this...Why haven't they made that tranformative shot now!? And how the hell he's pheromones are that powerful to make an infinite harem!

I will dissect him (for research ofc) and try to get that answer now!

*reads chapter* seems ok, nothing too extraordinary *reads last two pages* wait......what??

By "protect" they mean his virginity? Sad days...

Just one chapter?

I hope the completed status is incorrect...

it means Complete for RAW ...

5 Vol of tankubon if I'm not wrong in here ...

Childhood friend route killed in 1 chapter ?

mindless harem huh.

followed.

A man after my own heart.

The cover has a panty shot of the (I guess)main heroine...

Classy.

...Followed it anyway...

mindless harem huh.

followed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics