Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.99 - 183votes)

Okasu Bekarazu!! Junketsu Tokku!

Alt Names: alt 侵スベカラズ!! 純血特区!alt 禁止入侵!!纯血特区!alt No trespassing! Purebred District!alt Okasu bekarazu!! Junketsu Tokku!
Author: Honda Arima
Artist: Honda Arima
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the year 2020, it was found out that a harmful virus had infected the human race, killing them slowly and bringing them towards a dark future. But with the technology they had in hand, in an attempt to save the civilized race, the people chose to go through with “Beast Transformation." Knowing that other than humans, all animals were safe from the virus, the humans made the decision to inject the genes of animals into themselves to become part-human, part-animal. In the end, the idea was “Either you do beast-transformation or die.” With the race known as Homo Sapiens gone, by the year 2035, being a beast-human was normal.

In this new world, one strange boy, Kokuryuu Kazuto, 14 years old, is the worst runner and least athletic, but somehow also the most popular, with girls giving him hugs and boxed lunches, to his chagrin. But one day, he's approached by three girls, members of a group called the “Pure-bred Special Ward,” who claim that Kazuto is actually a human, who should not even exist. Although he’s in disbelief, he has to accept it as fact when he finds out his “ears” and “tail” are all fake. How will Kazuto face this dilemma, when he’s a human in this beast-human driven world?
Go to Okasu Bekarazu!! Junketsu Tokku! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic User Review Thread New Window ZaneofBane
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is this a light Novel? New Window krazkyle
  • 1 Replies

286 Comments

By the way, Neneko is still the best girl, and after the frustration produced from reading this manga, one might even think that a cat is fine too... Oh wait.

[Finds manga and starts archive binging.]

[Reads chapter 5.]

Spoiler

I'll sum this up as "Gee main character, you made a bespectacled catgirl—who is also your childhood friend—sad.  I hope you're happy, you monster." :<

Depending on how behind you are...

Spoiler

So 15 years after humans gave themselves animal ears, suddenly they're animal-ear supremacists? That's among the dumbest plots for manga I've read and annoyingly it seems like stupid plots like this are always forced into what would otherwise be mindless ecchi manga. Why have a plot if your plot is stupid?

am i the only one who is like, who the f**k put all this plot... in my "plot"... like really sheesh

Neneko ship is sailing hard

Anyone notice that Shizuka's 'Luck' rating was the worst? Wonder if that means something.

So the last chapter where the cat girl did all that theatrical stuff with her mom was fake then? Because she still has contact with her family.

That was just another attempt to get closer to him it seems

perfect attempt for pervert plan ... =3= ...

So the last chapter where the cat girl did all that theatrical stuff with her mom was fake then? Because she still has contact with her family.

my thought exactly

yes boys can't resist that kind of trap or more actually they don't want to resist it.

Level II...?!

This cat is dangerous.

Partly right but half credit on the purpose of keeping a human around.

Spoiler

Spoiler

no matter what else happens I will still never get past the fact that he gets by with fake floppy ears and that cotton ball tail. for fucks sake the girls play with his 'ears' and never notice they aren't real? suspension of disbelief is kinda impossible here

You have to remember something. His "presence" eliminates a good portion of their thought process. They aren't paying attention to the ears he has because they are so enraptured over being near him. Their joy over being near him is overwriting their ability to rationally process stuff. Furthermore in a society where they have literally made half human/ half animals.. how do you know his floppy ears *feels* fake? Furthermore,

Spoiler

spoiler because length and spoilers

Spoiler

Phew, that was a quite a lengthy post for a comment on a manga like this.

By the way, Neneko is still the best girl, and after the frustration produced from reading this manga, one might even think that a cat is fine too... Oh wait.

Partly right but half credit on the purpose of keeping a human around.

Spoiler

As a megane + kyonyuu enthusiast, I approve of this chapter.

Spoiler

post-19715-Brent-Rambo-gif-thumbs-up-img

Spoiler

No, I don't think 12 to 15 year old, when sexual urges are at their highest, are best age for reproduction. Neither is 5 to 7 years old, the peak of sexual curiosity in girl's life (and parents hope she doesn't get her small hands on the real thing).

Why would they tell him he's human then? He would have gotten together with his neighbor girl and lived happily ever after and the pure human race would have died off

spoiler because length and spoilers

Spoiler

Phew, that was a quite a lengthy post for a comment on a manga like this.

40835750.jpg

New chapter already confirmed it , the Beast Human fear the Human gen overthrow them and now they rear him to be a NEET ......

Why would they tell him he's human then? He would have gotten together with his neighbor girl and lived happily ever after and the pure human race would have died off

Genes doesn't work like that I assume. Wouldn't want any chances with the kid being a human

ah the old misunderstanding

Spoiler

I am a bit behind, but from what I can see, the whole system is horribly flawed. Rather than preserving what is left of humanity, those restrictions are more like a way to torture a dying species. If they really wanted to preserve the human race, they would bring him into contact with a human female and hope for the best. That is how one attempts to help a species on the brink of extinction, not dump three females on him that are bound to become horny messes sooner or later, and be even worse due to him being a human being, and tell him that the only way he can get relief is if they get to watch while he does it!

Besides, the mutagen (or whatever it was) that changed people into animal eared people probably only worked for the first generation. The second generation would not have the mutagen in their bloodstreams, meaning he should be able to remain pure human even if he went and became a harem king that slept with any female close to his age.

Spoiler

I am a bit behind, but from what I can see, the whole system is horribly flawed. Rather than preserving what is left of humanity, those restrictions are more like a way to torture a dying species. If they really wanted to preserve the human race, they would bring him into contact with a human female and hope for the best. That is how one attempts to help a species on the brink of extinction, not dump three females on him that are bound to become horny messes sooner or later, and be even worse due to him being a human being, and tell him that the only way he can get relief is if they get to watch while he does it!

Besides, the mutagen (or whatever it was) that changed people into animal eared people probably only worked for the first generation. The second generation would not have the mutagen in their bloodstreams, meaning he should be able to remain pure human even if he went and became a harem king that slept with any female close to his age.

Spoken like someone who has never taken a biology class.

Everyday View? I was expecting more tits and asses. >.>

I'm pretty sure rabbit's are used as livestock and pets

She's a fox.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics