Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 150votes)

Pocket Monsters - Festival of Champions (Doujinshi)

Alt Names: alt 王者の祭典alt Pocket Monster dj - Festival of Championsalt Pokémon dj - Festival of Championsalt Pokemon dj - Festival of Championsalt Pokemon: Festival of Kings
Author: Seijun Tombo
Artist: Seijun Tombo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDoujinshi DoujinshiDrama DramaFantasy FantasyTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tells the story of Red in the Indigo league, a league in where the champions, gym leaders and the best trainers in all regions compete.
Go to Pocket Monsters - Festival of Champions (Doujinshi) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why I like Pokemon - Festival of Champions New Window Jouzea
  • 5 Replies
Topic Why I don't like Pokemon-festival of champions. New Window truepurple
  • 12 Replies

129 Comments

>Rules only allow Kanto Pokemon in fights, so Skyla can only use a Dodrio

>Steven can use a fucking Aggron

Either this was done before Black and White came out or the author has severe Unovaphobia.

Chapter 4 will likely be a while. Hopefully before the end of January, though!

Thanks for you English translations!

This seems darker than the usual Pokemon stories and I love it.

Chapter 4 will likely be a while. Hopefully before the end of January, though!

k5B1CBd.jpg

C-Cubone...

Thanks for the english translation. What a great read.

Ch. 3.5 used emotional backstory... it was super effective...
Shit. I cant read spanish but I can get the gist of things just by looking.

And even with just looking im still hit with so much feels.
So im guessing Green had Blue take Eevee because Green didnt see himself worthy to be Eevee's trainer anymore because of how he abused it in the fight with Red?
Even if he was still affected by Raticate's death it was no excuse for the actions he took towards Eevee I suppose, so thats why he left Eevee in more caring hands.

Arcanine seems to be willing to do anything for Green because of what happened to Raticate.
Shit not only the characters, the pokemon are deep too.

Damn this is way too good, this really needs an english translation.
Chapter 7 is finally out! Thank you Soul Craft, I'll happily take a Spanish translation!

Poor Green. The author really used that "Raticate is dead" fanon well to develop him into the strength obsessed kid he was during league days as well as drive into Red's head the consequences of being a reckless trainer. Blue, on the other hand is left to witness their issues without fully knowing what's going on or how to help.

I still haven't given up.

If anyone would translate the rest into English you would have my eternal gratitude. Because this series is so awesome.

I followed the author in pixiv, he seems to be back. hopefully somebody translates this work to english

Any chance we can get the rest of the chapters translated in English? 

There are 7 chapters total, with 2 already been translated. About ~50 pages per chapter so ~250 pages to translate. There are no furigana so translating can be difficult for amateurs like myself otherwise I would love to translate this.

The author went on hiatus for like 2 years and came back ( Ch 6. released Mar 21, 2014 and Ch 7. released Sept. 7, 2016 ). He released Ch 1. back in 2011, so he averaged about 2 chapters a year before the hiatus. Let's hope he continues this series even if we only get a chapter every six months.

Raw of Volume 7 is out

Any chance we can get the rest of the chapters translated in English? 

This is amazing wish there was more..

I wish Origin was more like this.

all strong trainers gathered here

This art is fantastic.

Esto es genial, verdaderamente genial, gracias por todo.

I remember finding a part of a battle between Misty and Red online in english but the rest was in japanese. I was so sad because this was the best doujinshi I found. Glad Artizan is doing the translation!! Keep it up :D

Red x Misty Green x Blue

pokeshipping please...... T_T

I like how this doujinshi takes advantage of the different stories told in Pokemon media... The existence of Blue, Misty knowing Red well, and I find Pokemon designs reminiscent of early Pokemon Special...

And THANKS to Artizan for the English version!!

T_T

this is awesome, though I wish I can understand what they are saying T.T

hopefully there's english version of this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics