Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.72 - 141votes)

Ark:Romancer

Alt Names: alt Ark Romanceralt アーク:ロマンサー
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Kim Sohee
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After experiencing tragedy firsthand, Amagi Souji does not feel that he is deserving of love or of loving anyone. It is not until a strange girl appears before him wanting to learn just what love is that he finds himself caught up in a battle between female warriors known as "Ark Processors." Will he learn to feel love again and will he be able to teach her what true love is?! Only time can tell!
Go to Ark:Romancer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why this manga is second rated New Window aixont
  • 1 Replies

160 Comments

Like I have not seen this before... And I hate it when cute girls are forgiven for doing monstrous crimes just because they are cute girls. This one is not even comparably cute...

*sees the author name*

I'm outta here!

*reads synopsis*

*looks at author's name*

*runs away*

This manga series isn't going to end well... Still waiting for The Legend of Maian to get restarted, looks like that's not going to happen anytime soon. Was disappointed by Unbalance x Unbalance's ending too. His stuff is always cut too soon.

IM Dal-shit is at it again... and i almost followed it. Good thing my Dal-sensors were properly tingling.

it was the synopsis that tipped me off. first thing i thought was "this sounds like one of his stories

Fighting girl that needs the support of a younger man who can't actually do anything much himself?
There's already a Freezing, there doesn't need to be another one...

lol lol

Dammit. Almost clicked the follow button before I checked the author's name.

Page 6 and I recognized the drawing style right way.  I should really stop reading manga before looking at who the author is.  It's the mangaka who's only been able to make one good series ever and he cut it short: Onihime VS >.>

Woot, out of here before any damage was done XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics