Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 1213votes)

Re:Monster

Alt Names: alt リ・モンスターalt Re Monsteralt Re:Monsteralt ReMonster
Author: Kanekiru Kogitsune
Artist: Kobayakawa Haruyoshi
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tomokui Kanata has been re-incarnated into the weakest race, goblin, and given a new name, Rou, after having undergone an unfortunate death.
However, goblin Rou has retained his previous life's memories and ability to learn skills from what he eats.

In this alternate world of survival of the fittest, events unfold. Will a goblin party become the heroes of this world, in a delightful twist from your usual scenario?

Original webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/609000058/

Adaptation of light novel series written by Kanekiru Kogitsune

Web Novel translation: https://goo.gl/DzfDE9
Go to Re:Monster Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Similar MANGA/manhwa recommendations? New Window elbs
  • 42 Replies
Topic Elves chapter New Window KINT43E
  • 2 Replies
Topic Wondering if a Re:Monster Zero would be interesting New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 9 Replies
Topic Re:Monster Ch 28-32 Raws New Window Aneko
  • 0 Replies
Topic Keep it up No Group (and Clicli9 guy) New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies
Topic Game Re:Monster New Window TeamdichJustT
  • 3 Replies

2190 Comments

this is awesome, anyone know if this is a L/N? 

Jesus christ, the way it's just thrown in there that

Spoiler

That was incredibly dark.

This series could be incredibly fun, using similar ideas to "The Gamer", but it also doesn't look like the author is going to pull any punches on the setting. This might be tough to read at times.

feels like reading Gate - Thus the JSDF Fought There! where theres a decent amount of comedy, but the reality of the world hits hard.

HOOKED!

Jesus christ, the way it's just thrown in there that

Spoiler

That was incredibly dark.

This series could be incredibly fun, using similar ideas to "The Gamer", but it also doesn't look like the author is going to pull any punches on the setting. This might be tough to read at times.

Huh,there're some differences with the other translated version i saw,some of them makes more sense,though.

But according to some raw pages I saw,the character's name are just gob+name,not goblin+name,or it's gonna be quite mouthful when they change class to something with longer name later if you still call them with race/class+name then.

Right, so I try to come out with my own version describing this gold mine
is this to much description ?

"If you can be reborn, what would you be ? A normal guy ? A salary man ? A mage ? A bald hero ? I was born as a mob. A goblin called Rou to be exact. Now with this new life I quickly adapting with goblin lifestyle while keeping my previous life memory. Oh, did I mention the rape part ?"

This looks cool. Followed!

But I admit, I didn't understand a thing in the description except being reborn.

this could get epic. Let's see if the author can make something of this refereshingly different from your run-of-the-mill shonen.

I'm looking forward to this.

got a feeling this ones going to be legendary

Today was a good day, that gave me a laugh.

this is pretty cool, it seems like an RPG game the way it plays out the whole setting of being reborn as a goblin is awesome. 

hope to see more uploads soon and thanks for the translation . :P

The synopsis is confusing...

I've read a couple other manga's where the MC is reborn and retains his memories but never as something like a goblin. Definitely following

sorry but i dont find a sinopse translated :x

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics