Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 1213votes)

Re:Monster

Alt Names: alt リ・モンスターalt Re Monsteralt Re:Monsteralt ReMonster
Author: Kanekiru Kogitsune
Artist: Kobayakawa Haruyoshi
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tomokui Kanata has been re-incarnated into the weakest race, goblin, and given a new name, Rou, after having undergone an unfortunate death.
However, goblin Rou has retained his previous life's memories and ability to learn skills from what he eats.

In this alternate world of survival of the fittest, events unfold. Will a goblin party become the heroes of this world, in a delightful twist from your usual scenario?

Original webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/609000058/

Adaptation of light novel series written by Kanekiru Kogitsune

Web Novel translation: https://goo.gl/DzfDE9
Go to Re:Monster Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Similar MANGA/manhwa recommendations? New Window elbs
  • 42 Replies
Topic Elves chapter New Window KINT43E
  • 2 Replies
Topic Wondering if a Re:Monster Zero would be interesting New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 9 Replies
Topic Re:Monster Ch 28-32 Raws New Window Aneko
  • 0 Replies
Topic Keep it up No Group (and Clicli9 guy) New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies
Topic Game Re:Monster New Window TeamdichJustT
  • 3 Replies

2190 Comments

This looks awesome!

Spoiler

Oh boy, welcome to the GOBLIN life.

It's a bit like the story for Mushoku Tensei but different enough to still be very interesting.

well chapter 1 seemed interesting.

I found a gold . 

I think i just discovered something really good!! Its been awhile :D more please.

anybody who wants to read from 1-3 in original text, not trying to be a troll but i think that the raw link is up just a hint hint

It was really cool and entertaining. 

Sad part about female ladies being kidnapped though.

Still, insta-followed. :D

Thanks! I already want more. I may not be able to read it but it's easy enough to get the jist of all that's going down.

I already like this series quite a lot. Light enough for a few jokes here an there without feeling forced but realistic in the fact that this fantasy world can be a violent and cruel place.  It touches the dark parts but doesn't go so far into it that it gets over done. To them the violence and darker parts are just a fact so there is no point on dwelling on it to long.

show meee ch3!

and when i said chapter two i was gonna add "raw" but it aint original language so i stopped at two xD my bad

http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewManga/?no=386

i have the raw up to ch 3, but dont have a translation yet :X

show meee ch3!

and when i said chapter two i was gonna add "raw" but it aint original language so i stopped at two xD my bad

Its very interesting and makes you what to know what happens next, its like a more twisted version of Mushoku Tensei.

The LN has currently 4 volumes out, someone should start translating them.

They really kinda glossed over the dark part about abducting women and raping them over and over for the rest of their lives... I guess they wanted to keep it mostly a ridiculous comedy thing, but it's just really jarring, like the comic is bipolar.

Other than that bit I liked it though.

i got chapter 2 http://www.cartoonclub-th.com/Re%3AMonster/2/ anyone got more?

I get the feeling that this going to be extremely dark. The fact that he just completely passed by his "mothers" wihout batting an eye kinda disturbed me. It's piqued my interest, but I'm also wary.

It depends on what you'd called "dark",he did sympathize with them,but he's a realist enough that he knows whatever he can do now wouldn't change anything that'd matter to the women,so he (unhappily) let them be.That's definitely not happy&sunshine,but not quite dark - maybe just some shade of grey.

Umm,Nightshade,that's not in english,you know?

Would it help if I send you my version of translation of chapter 2 for you to double-check?

TOO SHORT XD need more more more more xD nice series

i got chapter 2 http://www.cartoonclub-th.com/Re%3AMonster/2/ anyone got more?

TOO SHORT XD need more more more more xD nice series

I get the feeling that this going to be extremely dark. The fact that he just completely passed by his "mothers" wihout batting an eye kinda disturbed me. It's piqued my interest, but I'm also wary.

synopsis ugraded to an descent version xP

having to like buy or find the light novel somewhere or hope someone had like saved a copy of the webnovel....

otherwise enjoy the painful monthly updates for the manga....

webnovel > lightnovel and then even a manga adaption

sadly since its alphapolis, they get the author to take down the original and so any other good stuff to read we have to buy.

I wanted to read the one with the siblings making the dungeon, bringing in the monsters and such, mind breaking, revenge.....

THIS MANGA IS BULLSHIT! Followed.

+1

WTF!? I thought goblins reproduce by tapping Krenko Mob Boss? Or was it Goblin Matrons? THIS MANGA IS BULLSHIT! Followed.

Found some raws, give it a good vote: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/609000058/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics