Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 76votes)

Gojikanme no Sensou - Home, Sweet Home!

Alt Names: alt 五時間目の戦争alt Dernière heurealt War in the Fifth Hour - Home, Sweet Home!
Author: Yuu
Artist: Yuu
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "The youth ensemble of love, food and war..."
Go to Gojikanme no Sensou - Home, Sweet Home! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

104 Comments

No tragedy tag, though. . .

oh dont worry, there will be....there will be :/

"jikanme" = 時間目 = period

so "fifth period war"

I see. 5th period made much more sense

Fifth hour? 5 am early morning...?

"jikanme" = 時間目 = period

so "fifth period war"

This sure has lots of saishuuheiki kanojo vibes.

I hope it won't end up like it. Saishuu Heiki kanojo really wore me down reading it.

Well, this seems like After School War Activities all over again. The setting just changed to Japan instead of Korea.

Fifth hour? 5 am early morning...?

Anybody kind enough to put a description of this please??

Wow , this is good 

i will follow it 

Spoiler

Is this the new Battle Royal/Hunger Games, or what?

Any guesses as to the reason for page 47? Younger age? Different living district? Older family member is already a soldier? etc.

I would greatly appreciate a reply from someone who knows how real life drafting typically works.

Dunno but IMO, for Futami, I think because he's valuable asset as he's a fast runner and can go to national competition, meanwhile Aishima, because she's too carefree. I doubt it's from living district, as Futami home kinds of average.

i believe it's aliens

i sense death ... got to get some popcorn .

No tragedy tag, though. . .

i really want to punch that male teacher 

I'm betting he is not qualified for sport merits, the girl have probably similar circumnstances.

i sense death ... got to get some popcorn .

Looking forward to what will this bring~
*Follows*

Any guesses as to the reason for page 47? Younger age? Different living district? Older family member is already a soldier? etc.

I would greatly appreciate a reply from someone who knows how real life drafting typically works.

A 15 year old is still a "kid" by a number of definitions.

It's war, so peaceful life definitions don't work.

They are 3rd year not a kid anymore

A 15 year old is still a "kid" by a number of definitions.

Wow, a war and kids have to participate? This is quite something. Thanks for the release~

They are 3rd year not a kid anymore

This sure has lots of saishuuheiki kanojo vibes.

I'm going to not make any judgments on how the military is operating or uniforms or anything else until we have more story and details to work with. Not fair to the author, even speaking as a member of the military.

Looks like it could be a really interesting story. The characters are pretty interesting and not single-dimensional for the first chapter.

ALIENS!!!!

So who's the enemy? China..or Uncle sam

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics