Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 51votes)

Hito Kui

Alt Names: alt 吞噬人间alt อสูรกินคน (Thai)alt ヒト喰イalt Hitokuialt Man-eatingalt Predator (Indonesia)
Author: Mita
Artist: Oota Youkan
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Multiple instances of mysterious mass deaths are erupting all over the city. The only similarity between each mass death is the time in which the victims were found dead. Trainee doctor Sasaki finds himself in the midst of one of these mass death events. He must now fight his way out of a dungeon ruled by a man-eating monster: "Devourer." As other humans are slaughtered and eaten alive around him, will he be able to escape out of this dungeon and bring an end to these mass murders?
Go to Hito Kui Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

67 Comments

I'm taking this one, but I will need a proofreader. I'm a spanish speaker, so I will need help with this. If anyone is interested, send me a pm.

This seems really good. Continue it!

Wish someone would pick this one back up

Reigen too OP plz nerf

Spoiler

Spoiler

That Sakuma guy has the right idea, but too bad he picked the wrong guy which to pull that trick.

Also... FOOL! You think the Devourer will be satisfied with just ONE morsel?

And another thing... I guess untruth ≠ lie?

Well I can't spoil if I haven't seen the raws / chinese scans. But in my experience... this guy has a beard ( that he touches all the time ), funky glasses with sharp eyes, and a longcoat.

The chances of him being a good guy in any way is close to 0%.

Ah, it's long enough I'm sure someone knows what's up, thought you might've been one of them.  As far as "good guys" I don't think there are many (mostly black and grey morality).  But I do appreciate people who can think rationally and intelligently, especially in irrational situations.  Sort of why I like "Ash-gone-wrong" though he's a thief and accessory (at least) to murder, etc.

Thanks for not posting spoilers ^_^

(Seriously, I mean that.)

Well I can't spoil if I haven't seen the raws / chinese scans. But in my experience... this guy has a beard ( that he touches all the time ), funky glasses with sharp eyes, and a longcoat.

The chances of him being a good guy in any way is close to 0%.

Heh

Thanks for not posting spoilers ^_^

(Seriously, I mean that.)

Is the other doctor actually called Ishiatama...? Ishi atama is an expression for a hard-headed stubborn person (lit. rock head). If so, the author's naming sense is a bit painfully obvious, even for a side character.

Also, does the art remind anyone else of Taguchi Kenji's DCD?

I wouldn't really call it good horror though.  There's not so much suspense, in spite of the gore and obviously nasty situation.  A lot of that has to do with the somewhat ridiculous nature of the characters so far.  There's a bit of mystery (who knows what and of course WTF is going on) but it's hard to have suspense at this stage, at least for me.

I don't think there's really anything wrong with the pacing anyway.  It helps to establish the characters, get you sympathetic before they tear your heart out (or get their heart torn out in a much more literal sense), and the doctor, Tanaka, and hospital girl at least are all interesting (if still ridiculous at points).  I kinda root for old dude too.

Heh

For good horror, you really need to build up the suspense. Things go down hill quickly once you know what's going on. So I'm ok with this progression :D

I wouldn't really call it good horror though.  There's not so much suspense, in spite of the gore and obviously nasty situation.  A lot of that has to do with the somewhat ridiculous nature of the characters so far.  There's a bit of mystery (who knows what and of course WTF is going on) but it's hard to have suspense at this stage, at least for me.

I don't think there's really anything wrong with the pacing anyway.  It helps to establish the characters, get you sympathetic before they tear your heart out (or get their heart torn out in a much more literal sense), and the doctor, Tanaka, and hospital girl at least are all interesting (if still ridiculous at points).  I kinda root for old dude too.

I guess it's interesting, but it's not going anywhere.

For good horror, you really need to build up the suspense. Things go down hill quickly once you know what's going on. So I'm ok with this progression :D

I guess it's interesting, but it's not going anywhere.

Spoiler

easily better than Ajin, Kyojin, and Tokyo Kushu.

Do tell us how did you come to that conclusion

What's this promo image people are talking about. Anyway, this seems interesting. Definitely pretty creepy.

Horror and gore sign me up!

easily better than Ajin, Kyojin, and Tokyo Kushu.

what happened to her? You'll discover in approximatively 50 chapters later :3

Spoiler

:(

This was really interesting. I hope we see the next chapters soon!

3YBCTJG.jpg

Where did it all go wrong, Ash?

Who the hell is Ash! It's obviously Terry, there.

200px-Terry-kofXIII.jpg

what happened to her? You'll discover in approximatively 50 chapters later :3

Spoiler

Read the spoiler. DROPPED LIKE THE BASS ON A SHITTY DUBSTEP REMIX.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics