Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4 - 22votes)

Chocolate - Maid Cafe "Curio"

Alt Names: alt ショコラ maid cafe “curio”alt ショコラ~maid cafe“curio”
Author: Kirihara Idumi
Artist: Kirihara Idumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is the story of the workers in the Maid Cafe Curio. The current shop manager, Daisuke, is a young man standing in for his newly remarried and traveling father. He must deal with all the quirky young ladies who work at the maid cafe, including his newest hire, the runaway rich girl Misato, who doesn't know the first thing about working at a maid cafe. Other workers include Daisuke's new stepsister Suzu, the aggressive floor chief Midori, the clumsy chef Sayaka, the absent-minded waitress Imako, and the academic-minded Kanako
Go to Chocolate - Maid Cafe "Curio" Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

34 Comments

Adorable, yes.

VN promotion, what? If I didn't look it up myself, I wouldn't have believed you, the writing is so thin.

Seriously, this was a terrible read. Good art, horrid writing.

My guess is that the VN writing is probably better than this

did not realize this ended... I wanted more T_T

Also, 5.5 extra gave me the impression this manga was originally planed to be an anime... but I guess it didn't happen. (this ended in 2006 according to AML)

that was... way too short.

Why even bother to reason with a man who is a glofyed mafia don? Yazuzka are common thugs you can toss moltov cocktails into their home than get the girl. Nor are they as well armed as mobsters. The Japanese goverment would just cover it or take credit for it.

Good luck, Rambo

Call the police?
Fuck the police

this was a bad read for me

I hoped to at least see the wedding like in the game, this leaves a bad after taste -.-

Why even bother to reason with a man who is a glofyed mafia don? Yazuzka are common thugs you can toss moltov cocktails into their home than get the girl. Nor are they as well armed as mobsters. The Japanese goverment would just cover it or take credit for it.

"Chocolate - Fin"

Well.

Okay.

That was, maybe, the shortest and least helpful VN promotion I've seen yet.

Adorable as all get-out, but they literally gave almost no indication of any story besides Misato's arc, and that is probably simply a part of the main story arc anyways.

Are there seriously no more chapters? Because that was a very undersized teaser, even for today's standards.

And I wanted to see the MC with his badass pompadour again.

Adorable, yes.

VN promotion, what? If I didn't look it up myself, I wouldn't have believed you, the writing is so thin.

Seriously, this was a terrible read. Good art, horrid writing.

"Chocolate - Fin"

Well.

Okay.

That was, maybe, the shortest and least helpful VN promotion I've seen yet.

Adorable as all get-out, but they literally gave almost no indication of any story besides Misato's arc, and that is probably simply a part of the main story arc anyways.

Are there seriously no more chapters? Because that was a very undersized teaser, even for today's standards.

And I wanted to see the MC with his badass pompadour again.

Call the police?

The Police aren't reliable...

Most times Police are paid off by Mobs, Yakuza, and Drug Dealers.

Spoiler

To  bad VN not available in English

I wanted to see Kanako's ending

Use ITH + Google Translate (for dictionary) + Mecab to clarify the romaji

so... it took 3 chapters for the father to step in.
What lazy searching for the "Yakuza"

i really dont see the appeal in extremely dumb girls as "cute"

people have their taste...

To  bad VN not available in English

I wanted to see Kanako's ending

Call the police?

This cafe gives me sweets overdose! :D

i really dont see the appeal in extremely dumb girls as "cute"

Get your mouse ready to add the harem tag!

:batoto_020:

Not quite yet, but I have a feeling in the next 2-3 chapters that tag will come into play.

Could this be.... a manga that actually has lots of girls and only one guy but not a harem?

I mean it didn't seem like it develop into harem but then again who knows? It'll be cool if it didn't though.

Chance of a harem happening is there. The new girl, plus the violent but kind at time girl + the book reader.

Cup sizes: B C D E F
*nod*

Is it safe to add the romance tag or nah?

Well misato probably will end up in love with him, and midori is the usual tsundere who doesn't know she's in love until misato steps in, so yeah I think it is safe.

Is it safe to add the romance tag or nah?

I like that medal.

she so dumb is way too cute to be true.

http://vndb.org/v682

Back in 2003, this was not so cliched (maybe) for a maid fetish story.

Really looking forward on updates on this one.
Insta-followed. :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics