Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 703votes)

Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

Alt Names: alt A reencarnação do desempregado ~Vai ficar tudo bem se eu for para um outro mundo~alt 無職転生 ~異世界行ったら本気だす~alt 무직전생alt Jobless Reincarnation ~I'll Give it My Best If I Go to Another World~alt Mushoten
Author: Rifujin Na Magonote
Artist: Fujikawa Yuka
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A 34-year-old NEET otaku is chased out of his house by his family. This plump, unattractive, and penniless nice-guy virgin finds his life quickly going downhill. In a moment of clarity, he realizes that his life could've unfolded better if he'd been able to get over his past trauma. As he begins to regret his past, he spots three high-school students directly in the path of a runaway truck. Not wanting to be left with further regret, he musters his strength to try and rescue them. Predictably, he loses his own life in the process. When next he opens his eyes, he finds himself reincarnated into a world of swords and magic, as a young Rudeus Greyrat. Born into a new world, with a new lease on life, Rudeus resolves that this time, he'll do what he couldn't; 'To live on seriously,' leaving no regrets. Thus starts the journey of a broken man who yearned to start his life anew.
Go to Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic who all cried reading chapters 34, 35, and 36? New Window Cautionary_Tale
  • 0 Replies
Topic The Web Novel is Over! How did you feel about it? New Window Zenith_Tempest
  • 43 Replies
Topic Korean Raws for Mushoku Tensei New Window banisher
  • 26 Replies
Topic Chapter 30 a big difference in the story? New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies
Topic Can someone explain differences between LN/Novel/Web Novel? New Window lapulzi
  • 6 Replies
Topic Was chapter 18.5 in the novel? New Window truepurple
  • 10 Replies

1789 Comments

Its sad that no one has started any scans of the manga yet. And manga Eris is still so far off... T_T.

Hope someone will pick this up :P

Roxy! Roxy! Roxy!

Please someone pick this up.

I wonder if someone is gonna pick this up, since raws are up =o

The manga is really fast-paced compared the light novel
Spoiler

The light novel is good, hopefully the light novel is popular enough in japan to get anime.

Reading the novel, was hoping to find more illustrations here >.<
*patience *patience *put more faith in mankind

Strange the manga raw is hard to find but seems like the quality is raw, I prefer to read the novel.

Seriously can't find anything about this manga, not even a single raw. Hope some group picks it up, I'm loving the light novels!

No group scanlating this?

If you want to read the translated light novel

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Mushoku_Tensei

I really doubt it'll be an intro to the light novels after having read the first volume.

Amazing series though.

WOOHOO!!! ABOUT. DAMN. TIME!!!

Hopefully this won't be just an intro to the light novels

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics