Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 225votes)

Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai

Alt Names: alt ليس ليوغامي-كن أي صديقalt Yugami -κουν δεν έχει φίλουςalt Yugami-kan não tem nenhum amigoalt Yugami-kun Doesn't Have Any Friendsalt Yugami-kun não tem amigosalt Yugami-kun tidak punya temanalt Yugami-kun'un Hiç Arkadaşı Yokalt 湯神くんには友達がいない
Author: Sakura Jun
Artist: Sakura Jun
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story of the comedy manga revolves around Yūji Yugami and Chihiro Watanuki, who sit next to each other in class. Unfortunately for the transfer student Chihiro, Yūji is weird... extremely weird. Even though he's the ace of the baseball club, he hasn't adapted to the club at all. He also stands apart from the rest of the class, but seems completely satisfied with being alone.
Go to Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

285 Comments

Must be Seki-kun's relative.

Exactly what I was thinking of. I cannot get rid of Seki kun's image as I read this manga.. so it doesn't feel as refreshing.. Feels like a spin-off of Tonari no Seki kun to me :\

This type of main character is really refreshing... 

Followed

Interesting start!  Lets have more or Seki-kun's cousin Yugami

I forgot to mention but the male MC's last name "Yugami" means bent, distorted, or wrong.

[EDIT] The school name changed to "Kamihoshi," as indicated in chapter 4.

Must be Seki-kun's relative.

Haha, can't wait for more indeed.

Demn! so funny!

Followed!

Yes, a snob ass as a main character! Followed!

Followed!

Can't wait to see how these two develop with their characters overtime~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics