Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 225votes)

Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai

Alt Names: alt ليس ليوغامي-كن أي صديقalt Yugami -κουν δεν έχει φίλουςalt Yugami-kan não tem nenhum amigoalt Yugami-kun Doesn't Have Any Friendsalt Yugami-kun não tem amigosalt Yugami-kun tidak punya temanalt Yugami-kun'un Hiç Arkadaşı Yokalt 湯神くんには友達がいない
Author: Sakura Jun
Artist: Sakura Jun
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story of the comedy manga revolves around Yūji Yugami and Chihiro Watanuki, who sit next to each other in class. Unfortunately for the transfer student Chihiro, Yūji is weird... extremely weird. Even though he's the ace of the baseball club, he hasn't adapted to the club at all. He also stands apart from the rest of the class, but seems completely satisfied with being alone.
Go to Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

285 Comments

this is too real.

Yugami-Kun being Yugami.

Kadota be ready for future.

I can already see them working at the same place in the future, of course Kadota being his direct subordinate and Chihiro being his colleague from the same department

I don’t know. He seems like an asshole but i kind of understand his reasoning.

That's the best part - everything he does is perfectly reasonable, it just comes at odds with "social conventions" so to speak. He seems like an asshole, but you can't really fault him for anything other than "not being nice".
I don’t know. He seems like an asshole but i kind of understand his reasoning.

Seeing a new Yuugami chapter just makes my day

Isn't this guy just autistic? Sure seems that way...

Oh no. Here we go again.

Have to agree with Yūji on this.  Chihiro's so-called friends are just using her.  Asking her to clean for them after-school and not inviting her to the festival are just examples that further reinforce this.

Isn't this guy just autistic? Sure seems that way...

Yugami-Kun being Yugami.

Kadota be ready for future.

Thanks a lot for this chapter!

Excellent work.

Anyone seen the raws? I've read there's 11 volumes so far. Does anything romantce happen? Bato.to doesn't have a romance tag, but other places do.

Yes, but it's VERY slow for the most part.

Spoiler

This guy.

Anyone seen the raws? I've read there's 11 volumes so far. Does anything romantce happen? Bato.to doesn't have a romance tag, but other places do.

IT IS FUCKING ALIVE. And just as funny as it's always been. "I left the bottom half in consideration of your height!" had me dying of  laughter. There's something so wonderful about how straightforward Yugami is. In a world made up of mostly boring self-insert MCs, he is a shining beacon of absolute insanity.

Thank you for the translations.

Yugami's CYKA BLYAT

More please.  I re-read the entire thing because it started getting updated again and remembered how much I loved it.

Then it stopped getting updates.

I tought it was because she dislikes Yugami and since Chihiro seems like Yugami's friend he might show up if she invited her.

I guess that wouldn't be so bad compared to most alternatives. 

So when is the short haired girl's dick move in chapter 12 going to be called out? I'm hoping it's not just that she likes Yugami and she's just jealous, but that's probably what it will be.

I tought it was because she dislikes Yugami and since Chihiro seems like Yugami's friend he might show up if she invited her.

It was clearly deliberate. Chapter 12 Page 21 shows that she was asked to invite Chihiro and lied that she did and was told she had an errand. And all throughout chapters 12 and 13 she's making unhappy faces once Chihiro joins them. There's clearly something causing her to not like her.

it will be called out sometime in the future ... can't remember the chapter though, but they will mention that.

I"m glad a group finally picked this up I was waiting forever for more chapters. I feel like i need to re-read everything since the last time i read it was back in the beginning of 2016.

Actually, the captain's on to something. If it was before chapter 15, I might have agreed with Kadota, but seeing how he worked to improve the behavior of the dog, I think Yugami might not actually be bad at being captain, though I can't say that the other players would stick around and endure him =0b.

Clearly, the solution is to put a leash on every member of the baseball team. 

"Yugami's Best Friend"

I choked on air.

You mean that genuine mistake?

It was clearly deliberate. Chapter 12 Page 21 shows that she was asked to invite Chihiro and lied that she did and was told she had an errand. And all throughout chapters 12 and 13 she's making unhappy faces once Chihiro joins them. There's clearly something causing her to not like her.

Actually, the captain's on to something. If it was before chapter 15, I might have agreed with Kadota, but seeing how he worked to improve the behavior of the dog, I think Yugami might not actually be bad at being captain, though I can't say that the other players would stick around and endure him =0b.

Captain is such a good guy, its a shame that everyone is so bratty and disliked his idea 

Well, I've read all 15 chapters that have been scanlated in English up to this point and all I can wonder is, people actually like Yugami-kun? Why? Liking Watanuki-san I can understand, she's a nice, considerate girl. But Yugami-kun? A more self-centered, extremely egotistical, inconsiderate, condescending jerk would be hard to find. The clincher for me was his declaration that he, alone, would win the baseball game as if he didn't need a single other member of his team, either defense or offense, to be out there playing the game. The boy is really too full of himself.

check out my manga, manhwa and webtoon projects here

People like flawed characters. He is flawed but also has many strengths. He's fun to watch.

In addition, as much as an a-hole he can be, its a nice change-of-pace from the weak-willed typical male protagonist. He speaks his true desires, even if it goes against what is generally "socially unacceptable". That in its own right, its enjoyable to watch >=03.

So when is the short haired girl's dick move in chapter 12 going to be called out?

You mean that genuine mistake?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics