Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 98votes)

Futsutsuka na Oyako de wa Arimasu ga

Alt Names: alt ふつつかな父娘ではありますがalt 不完全父女关系alt Not Entirely a Father-Daughter Relationship
Author: Chojin
Artist: Chojin
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: She. Because her parents died when she was young, she had to had to go work at a distant relative's restaurant.

He. Born to a rich family, representing the Kyrio family and leaping forward in the world of economy.

Whether it's birth or childhood environment. They're world's apart. They had nothing to do which each other's lives, or so they thought.

A start of a series of "Father-Daughter" relationship.
Go to Futsutsuka na Oyako de wa Arimasu ga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Series Status: New Window Nekoshou
  • 1 Replies

81 Comments

hmm ... shoujo type but with this "setting" ...

THIS IS ENTIRELY NOT A FATHER DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP THINGY~~~!!! WE SWEAR!!! *PrionBlank runs away*

Don't worry, I already see enough H with same setting ... =3= ...

It's a manga with a shoujo background and a shounen character design.

IDK how I feel about romance thing yet... wait and see.

THIS IS ENTIRELY NOT A FATHER DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP THINGY~~~!!! WE SWEAR!!! *PrionBlank runs away*

suspicious ¬_¬

:( :( :( :( omg i like it but i hate that there's a romance tag in this

I'm still interested in it

happyskipplz.gif?1

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics