Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 98votes)

Futsutsuka na Oyako de wa Arimasu ga

Alt Names: alt ふつつかな父娘ではありますがalt 不完全父女关系alt Not Entirely a Father-Daughter Relationship
Author: Chojin
Artist: Chojin
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: She. Because her parents died when she was young, she had to had to go work at a distant relative's restaurant.

He. Born to a rich family, representing the Kyrio family and leaping forward in the world of economy.

Whether it's birth or childhood environment. They're world's apart. They had nothing to do which each other's lives, or so they thought.

A start of a series of "Father-Daughter" relationship.
Go to Futsutsuka na Oyako de wa Arimasu ga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Series Status: New Window Nekoshou
  • 1 Replies

81 Comments

Btw, their names are wrong. I read the raws that Grisia posted. The surname is not Kirio, it's Kiryuu and the MC is not Keiji. his name is Kaoru...... Did your translator just guess from the Chinese raws? Just saying.....

Psst. This isn't real life; it's a manga. (In other words, another work of literature.)

Chocolate Chip understood my message but apparently it was too little of a hint for someone like Freenight.

I don't think that was the first chapter. Here are the raws

http://icarusbride.blogspot.jp/2014/05/raw-futsuukana-oyako-dewa-arimasu-ga.html

It has Chapter 0 but apparently our translator worked on Chapter 1... which I don't know why she did... but we will get to that eventually.

Spoiler

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Yes of course, work of literature can always be applied to real life. How the hell did I forget that?!

At least he didn't adopt her as his daughter on his own.....

Psst. This isn't real life; it's a manga. (In other words, another work of literature.)

Google 

Hikaru Genji Monogatari

Yes of course, work of literature can always be applied to real life. How the hell did I forget that?!

At least he didn't adopt her as his daughter on his own.....

Uhhhh.... wouldn't that make the marriage NOT go smoother when she gets old enough? What kind of twisted life must you lead to not even think that far?

Google 

Hikaru Genji Monogatari

I don't think that was the first chapter. Here are the raws

http://icarusbride.blogspot.jp/2014/05/raw-futsuukana-oyako-dewa-arimasu-ga.html

I checked this purely for the comments. Title had me laughing for a good few minutes

@PrionBlank and @Roflcat I'm pretty aware of the dramatic usage of the "He" and "She". I wasn't referring to that at all. The general phrase construction was totally off.

Anyway, the description has been changed now, which is good. 

this is NOT another "usagi drop" right?

that manga already too much for me (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

The cover isn't enough of a hint for this one? I'd be more surprised if it does a 180 at the end and does the complete opposite twist of Usagi Drop.

"She. Because of her parents divorced had to ran away when she was young.

He. Born to a rich family leaping forward in the world of economy."

What the fuck kind of grammar is that?

The initial page makes more sense

Spoiler

So, uh... what IS he holding on the cover?

Censorship Materlal, coz the girl is still on High School.

So, uh... what IS he holding on the cover?

It's like

Paula, because blah blah

Paul, because blah blah.

If you can suggest a better one. please do. We will change it accordingly to your correction.

this is NOT another "usagi drop" right?

that manga already too much for me (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

It seems like there should be a prequel lying around somewhere...

Unusual setting but seems quite formulaic. Still, gonna follow, for now.

Funny how old men with so much hype turn out to be carefree and cheerful, requiring someone else to do the harsher stuff. :D

THIS IS ENTIRELY NOT A FATHER DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP THINGY~~~!!! WE SWEAR!!! *PrionBlank runs away*

happyskipplz.gif?1

COME BACK HERE!!!! YOU COWARD!!!

onionnouplz.gif?1

umm so the guy fell in love first but because he didn't wanted to be called a pedo he just adopted her until she gets older so no other guy gets near her?

The old man choose to adopt her in the family first. It was either sister or daughter.

umm so the guy fell in love first but because he didn't wanted to be called a pedo he just adopted her until she gets older so no other guy gets near her?

Uhhhh.... wouldn't that make the marriage NOT go smoother when she gets old enough? What kind of twisted life must you lead to not even think that far?

why didn't they marry it would be better iike that but the story would have been so cliche.

I'm intrigue to read the manga... but the title is a little suspicious....

fry.PNG?1307468855

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics