Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 204votes)

Yongbi the Invincible

Alt Names: alt มังกรฟ้าป่วนยุทธภพalt 龍飛不敗alt 용비불패alt Long Phi Bất Bạialt Yongbialt Yongbi Bulpaealt Yongbi l'invincible
Author: Ryu Ki-Woon
Artist: Moon Jung-Hoo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A mysterious stranger rides into town. The peaceful village of Gang-Ho is disturbed when Yongbi, a seemingly foolish bounty hunter, comes to town looking to claim the bounty for the leader of Gang-Ho's deadliest clan of assassins. Will Yongbi collect the bounty unscathed, or will he fall victim to a vengeful pack of assassins hell-bent on retribution for their captured leader?
Go to Yongbi the Invincible Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yongbi Discussion New Window Ncrdrg
  • 10 Replies

431 Comments

That my friends is how you start a bar fight~!
Those poor poor horses. :D
Spoiler
BAR FIGHT!!!!!
Martial arts style!!!!
LOL he just casually walked with golden medallion, wonder who's gonna get raped, yongbi or them
There you go Yongbi, subtle and understated all the way. :D
Thanks again Random Scans. The Main Character is even more mysterious.
I like how a somewhat serious story is perpetually filled with hilarious gags
Horse has a good moment.

And we get to see Yongbi's "don't come near me" face...scary
so much lol with this, the greedy pair sure is a lot of laughs

yongbi will have a UHEHEHE face when they call them the golden pair
this story is a fun read thx Random Scanlations
And once again Biryong steals the show.
Spoiler
Huhhhhh don't really know what to say, but i feel srry for the donkey, both were male and not even of the same species and yet still got rape in the ass, hahahhahaha the horse is the best......
When I saw that smile.... I knew what was coming

Epic Rape Face
This is completely unrelated but for some reason when I see the manga icon the homepage I always think its Hoshi no Samidare. It's probably because of the red cloak.
An assassin group with a terrible information system

so many things now make sense
Just for your information. The name of the main and his horse itself is a pun, an anagram: Yongbi - Biryong aka Dragonic Flight and Flying Dragon, respectively.

It's incredible how hilarious this manhwa can get. It keep on getting more amazing.... It turns out much more dark, serious and meaningful around vol 15, so keep hook in, folks.
PURURUK !!!
Are you sureee ?

Priceless xD
I love the horse! And I love how the horse is actually friendly with the protag. I mean usually the horse always hates the protag until about the end of a show or series you know. Great read so far.
well
i know where he is getting his new sword
Right? I guess it is Yongbi the Invincible, not Yongbi the Hilarious, but damn, that was awesome.
the humor is good but .... im really interested in his past now as of chap 11 :)
I now understand why this has been reccommended to me before since it is so funny and just really a good series overall. I have to agree with GrimNights, the horse would be reason enough to read it. :D
finally we get to see him serious
let see some crazy action!
this is awesome
This pretty funny.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics