Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 204votes)

Yongbi the Invincible

Alt Names: alt มังกรฟ้าป่วนยุทธภพalt 龍飛不敗alt 용비불패alt Long Phi Bất Bạialt Yongbialt Yongbi Bulpaealt Yongbi l'invincible
Author: Ryu Ki-Woon
Artist: Moon Jung-Hoo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A mysterious stranger rides into town. The peaceful village of Gang-Ho is disturbed when Yongbi, a seemingly foolish bounty hunter, comes to town looking to claim the bounty for the leader of Gang-Ho's deadliest clan of assassins. Will Yongbi collect the bounty unscathed, or will he fall victim to a vengeful pack of assassins hell-bent on retribution for their captured leader?
Go to Yongbi the Invincible Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yongbi Discussion New Window Ncrdrg
  • 10 Replies

431 Comments

Photo
lazybumhobo
Jan 14 2013 12:46 AM
He finally fights andddddd the chapters over
Great another dosis of yongbi with this manhwa u start to love the cliffhangers xD
only me got surprised by the "dear husband" thing ?
i want to see yongbi fight again soooo bad :D
0o yongbi and the mistress
At last!.. at last what you nub?Yongbi will kick your ass!
Thanks for the great releases, Random Scanlations. Yongbi is just epic and one of my favorites by far. Keep it up!
IT'S RAINING YONGBI IT'S RAINING YONGIBI!!!

i can't wait for more ^___^
@Lokin Nope, no bot. But I did a little something for you. I activated the 'Download as zip' feature on our foolslide reader: http://randomscans.com/mangaviewer/reader/series/yongbi_the_invincible/

See the little download button on the left of each chapter? You can use that.
No XDCC releases to download your guys' releases? My current ISP blocks mediafire and all...
Alrighty! Been busy this week! Rescanlation of chapters 5-6 using KR raws and a new chapter (43) for you all! Enjoy~!

Oh... and just in case you're wondering what the rescanlation and these v2 are about, it's because we started the series using French raws, which obviously were of lesser quality. So we made a switch to Korean raws at Chapter 13. Which means that we're rescanlating up to chapter 12. I made a topic to show the differences and why we're doing this: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Random_Scanlations/index.php?showtopic=96
so....yongbi is strong or not ??
Wow thinking back to the author's other work,Paladin, it is no wonder curb stomps occur everywhere extremely strong people are a must in their work only thing is in Paladin only one showed such badassery while in Yongbi there are others who show this. Damn Jade Empress please moar
You know if they had a better information network they'd be a lot more scary....
thanks for translating Random Scanlations
Photo
lazybumhobo
Nov 24 2012 05:52 AM
Oh SHIT
Haha, thank you. Also, that was Hurricane Sandy btw, I just sorted of blanked out and picked out the last big name I remembered XD.

Anyway, here are 2 new chapters for your enjoyment guys!
@Ncrdrg To you
Spoiler
Yeah, sorry about the lack of news and all. A lot of bad shit went down, I suffered a concussion and a cervical sprain so I've been pretty much inactive for the past 2 months and so has the group (Hurricane Katrina completely stalled 2 of our projects too for example). I'm trying to get something released for Yongbi this week (hopefully 40-41) since I'm just returning to coordinating scanlation and all.
Man, I hope we see Yongbi serious again soon. Reread chapters 10-13 again, and I still get chills when he destroys those three duelists.
The Monk is back!

Does anyone else think an adventuring party is being formed? Cause it looks like it too me.
Well that guy wasn't invincible.
That is a face I will want to run away from really really fast.
man this manhwa is good and hillarious, if only i could have some free time to help release it faster
I really want to find out more about Yongbi's past

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics