Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 67votes)

Chronos - DEEP

Alt Names: alt クロノス -ディープ-alt Chronos DEEPalt CHRONOS-DEEP-
Author: Aikawa Yu
Artist: Aikawa Yu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaJosei JoseiMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Since the death of his family in a mysterious fire, Nanasawa Io has lived as an outcast. Students at his school fear him and animals around him soon begin popping up dead. This brings about an investigation into Io by a group known as the Titans. The Titans' goal is to hunt down and destroy Kagetsuki- people who have become possessed by malicious shadows. However, what the Titans soon discover about Io isn't what they expected.
Go to Chronos - DEEP Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

65 Comments

At least the story is getting better. It's still slow, but I'm looking forward to what'll happen soon.
cliffhanger damn you!!!
It's interesting but kinda lacking. I think the protagonist is over dramatic. He cries all the time.
@chibilator: as regularly as we can release it, lol. We'll do our best to be up to date with this.
just when its on the good part... i have read all the chaps.....

is this regularly being released?
OH YEAH. New release. Thank You VERY Much Fallen Syndicate.
Thanks fallen syndicate for the new chapters
Koyomi is sooo cute!
This manga is good?
Arg! Cliffhanger!!!!!
Oh well, y 'know...
So alls he gots to do is go and hug the people possessed by shadows?
ˇ I wouldn't bet on it. xD
I bet the next chapter will just be a bright white light and the shadow will disappear. Girl is save and cliffhanger. Wait until next chapter.
Chronos... I see you have history with sexy Tethys there...
Eh... Who cares about speculation? Just freaking update more!!!!
... hmmmm if they are using Chronos as a reference to the Titan called Chronos then wouldn't that mean the MC is basically immortal since he can constantly turn back time...

example: create a bubble of time around him that keeps reverting to the past
Huhuhahahauha! Posted Image

Spoiler
I wonder if Chronos can reverse the time to before the hosts were possessed by shadows or erase them since he's fire?
The story is going kind of slowly... still. it seems interesting. if only it would update faster.
The story is going kind of slowly... still. it seems interesting. if only it would update faster.
Update!!!
dem.. in the end we still didn't see his power... alrdy tired of waiting.. mann!
dem.. in the end we still didn't see his power... alrdy tired of waiting.. mann!
Spoiler

Dang, this just gets better and better.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics