Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.85 - 331votes)

Deathtopia

Alt Names: alt デストピアalt Desutopia
Author: Yamada Yoshinobu
Artist: Yamada Yoshinobu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After an incident that left Koh Fujimura grievously injured; losing sight from both eyes, the college student undergoes surgery and miraculously survives. However, this event significantly changes his life, as he gains extrasensory perception abilities. Soon, a woman appears, and the boy's life changes overnight.

Twitter : https://twitter.com/deathtopia_moe

DO NOT CHANGE TAG TO SHOUNEN, THE SERIES IS PUBLISHED IN A SEINEN MAGAZINE.
Go to Deathtopia Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is it just me or does the policeman's wife look a lot like the flight attendant from Cage of Eden? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 9 Replies

931 Comments

look its mariya

Hmm... seems sorta like Homunculus. Being able to see weird stuff after an operation.

Edit: Oh Fruitfish thought the same thing. My bad. Haha.

Beautiful ladies, an interesting plot and something that looks like it's out of Homunculus. Count me in!

Thanks for the translation.

From author of Cage of Eden..

Let the ride begin

Spoiler

whaaaat for real? 

I loved cage of eden! the ending was cliche though xD

massively looking forward to this!

From author of Cage of Eden..

Let the ride begin

Spoiler

Alright, new series by Yamada Yoshinobu. Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do for now!! Expect the next chapter in around 2 weeks (biweekly series) ^^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics