Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.85 - 331votes)

Deathtopia

Alt Names: alt デストピアalt Desutopia
Author: Yamada Yoshinobu
Artist: Yamada Yoshinobu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After an incident that left Koh Fujimura grievously injured; losing sight from both eyes, the college student undergoes surgery and miraculously survives. However, this event significantly changes his life, as he gains extrasensory perception abilities. Soon, a woman appears, and the boy's life changes overnight.

Twitter : https://twitter.com/deathtopia_moe

DO NOT CHANGE TAG TO SHOUNEN, THE SERIES IS PUBLISHED IN A SEINEN MAGAZINE.
Go to Deathtopia Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is it just me or does the policeman's wife look a lot like the flight attendant from Cage of Eden? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 9 Replies

931 Comments

I can't believe nobody made this joke with the first chapter-

The art really improved compared to cage of eden. Though I wish we get the more genre savvy protagonist...

his sister looks alot like the girl that had a crush on yaria in cage of eden

It's raping time..

Oh Cage of Eden's mangaka, followed I guess.

Wow, that synopsis sounds A LOT like a Saya no Uta synopsis.....I haven't read the manga yet, and I doubt it's actually that similar, but still. 

http://puu.sh/a8ZSj/90c3a2fe09.jpg

Girls be like, i'm too fat ...

Boobie chan is back with "the death flag" on her head

Anyone  find the way those corpses are spread somewhat odd?

It felt like, they were all killed before they even noticed.

I'm a little puzzled as to why he clammed up about the scribble-face monsters. Sure, the short-haired gal is a psycho, but he still should have mentioned the spooks given the circumstances. If they wanted information, surely the first impulse is to spill the beans and be rid of them?

As opposed to saying "f*ck you" and running away when one of them knows everything about your private life, namely where you live. They're stalkers after all.

Well, you tend to clam up about things that can get you labelled as crazy. He had just started to see those scribble-faced people, would you just tell that to total strangers who have violent tendencies? Would you tell that to anyone, before you get at least some sense of what you are dealing with?

And until now (chapter three), the questions they were asking weren't connected to what he was seeing, so there was nothing he could tell them in good faith. In other words, no beans to spill. They were asking: "Why would a VIP killer try to go after you?", a question that, in his mind, was completely unrelated to his observation of scribble-faced people. He couldn't know the murderess was aware of his eyes and their power even before he was. So running from the psycho stalkers was the only option. I mean, what story could he concoct to answer that question and be rid of them?

"I don't know why she would target me, but do you know anything about scribble-faced people?" Could he expect that answer to work back then?

Even now he has started to connect the dots, his first impulse would be to go to the police, if he is a normal person.

Following one of them was rash, but not above what some people do in real life. We don't expect to find murderers just by stalking people. When the very foundations of our belief system are shaken, it takes time to adapt, and many people will try to do things based on their previous assumptions until they get used to the new reality. At least, that's how I think things would happen, because it's not really something that has happened to me before.

Come to think of it, the most rational reaction would be to see a psychiatrist, but I know no one who would do that.

Sorry for the delay, enjoy^^ Hopefully the next one will be out faster...

"Hmm, I don't know what those monsters are or what they can do, but I'll follow one anyway without a cellphone or any weapon. And I won't tell anything to the people who DO have weapons and seem to know what they're doing."

It was mentioned it was his character trait to take action at once, so there's that.

Because one of those people totally wasn't about to kill him. Nope. I always ask my questions to crazy violent people who stalk me. ^_^

I'm a little puzzled as to why he clammed up about the scribble-face monsters. Sure, the short-haired gal is a psycho, but he still should have mentioned the spooks given the circumstances. If they wanted information, surely the first impulse is to spill the beans and be rid of them?

As opposed to saying "f*ck you" and running away when one of them knows everything about your private life, namely where you live. They're stalkers after all.

"Hmm, I don't know what those monsters are or what they can do, but I'll follow one anyway without a cellphone or any weapon. And I won't tell anything to the people who DO have weapons and seem to know what they're doing."

Because one of those people totally wasn't about to kill him. Nope. I always ask my questions to crazy violent people who stalk me. ^_^

the nightmare beings!

Spoiler

Oh shi-

All I care about is that one loli has been murdered. I DEMAND JUSTICE!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Early days though, good manga

Spoiler

thrilling! 

please stop commenting nonsense THIS manga will not be axed so please have hope and faith in the author.!

and follow>>

It's good, fresh and interesting. So yes, It'll get axed.

Spoiler

Oh shi-

I really hate the whole "we're-secret-agent-or-group-and-we-act-like-assholes-because-we-can" kind of characters.

Why can't they be nice every once in a while?

he can see the death flag or maybe the murder flag ?

I thought that was a sickle

he can see the death flag or maybe the murder flag ?

Raws for chapter 3 are out already.

I know I meant we haven't received raws for ch03 in HQ yet. I know ch03 got out last week, I found the raws on jcafe24.net but these are only LQ raws and can't be used for scanlation (not if you pay attention to the quality of the release anyway)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics