Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.85 - 331votes)

Deathtopia

Alt Names: alt デストピアalt Desutopia
Author: Yamada Yoshinobu
Artist: Yamada Yoshinobu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After an incident that left Koh Fujimura grievously injured; losing sight from both eyes, the college student undergoes surgery and miraculously survives. However, this event significantly changes his life, as he gains extrasensory perception abilities. Soon, a woman appears, and the boy's life changes overnight.

Twitter : https://twitter.com/deathtopia_moe

DO NOT CHANGE TAG TO SHOUNEN, THE SERIES IS PUBLISHED IN A SEINEN MAGAZINE.
Go to Deathtopia Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is it just me or does the policeman's wife look a lot like the flight attendant from Cage of Eden? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 9 Replies

931 Comments

Thanks for the update! So those chicks also have some way of telling who the enemy is?

this series is beyond superb thanks KIKE scans!

Great development so far! Keep going, Mr Yamada!

And congrats on the scanlation team, this chapter was superbly edited and the script is very smooth!

(Although knowing there is already another chapter out there - published in early July - tempts me to go and translate it for my own use… but I'll dutifully wait for your next release.)

Ha, Mariya in the first chapter kind of made me smile. Dat trump card tho'. LOL

That poor driver.. he just wanted a gf...  :  (

God said no
Wonder how much a plastic surgeon makes annually in this world. Cause they seem to be quite popular by the looks of it.

Nah, it took some time to prepare those fake identities...

It's their trump card ~ LOL, So yes ~

What always bugs me about these manga are when the people, in this case the girls, don't ever freaking tell the person WHO they are. I feel like he would have been a bit more helpful if you told him you were the freaking cops! Of course he's gonna book it, like god d**n!

Nah, it took some time to prepare those fake identities...

oh no he's gon' get raped by dem pretty officers and you can't do shit cus they officers which makes perfect sense if we compare them to quite a number of real life officers.... Officers officers officers

Spoiler

Fuck Tha Police!!!

That poor driver.. he just wanted a gf...  :  (

What always bugs me about these manga are when the people, in this case the girls, don't ever freaking tell the person WHO they are. I feel like he would have been a bit more helpful if you told him you were the freaking cops! Of course he's gonna book it, like god d**n!

... so a crash that injures everyone inside the van doesn't do anything to anyone in the little chevy... including the unbuckled dumbass? Ugh. Physics.

i actually think the woman finished everyone before leaving the van, would also explain why she went after the driver who got ejected probable to seal their mouths, well we'll obviously see in the coming chps

Shit's about to go down.

Nothing good ever happens at a test of courage.

... so a crash that injures everyone inside the van doesn't do anything to anyone in the little chevy... including the unbuckled dumbass? Ugh. Physics.

It happens. Physics.

Here is chapter 4, enjoy^^ With this release we'll be going back to a two weeks between chapters so hopefully see you in 2 weeks for ch05.

"Hmm, I don't know what those monsters are or what they can do, but I'll follow one anyway without a cellphone or any weapon. And I won't tell anything to the people who DO have weapons and seem to know what they're doing."

they sure know what they're doing, almost throwing him from the ferris wheel
his reaction was good, the next movement not so much or well he should have first enter his house and then ask her sister or mother about the suspicious guy 

YEAHEY! UPDATE! XD< <3

Nothing really against ecchi if the story is good (although I find it a little too explicit to my taste), but in the case of Yamada Yoshinobu I am always put on my guard... Cage of Eden was the first series I saw implode, it was a very traumatic experience, and I don't forget excessive emphasis on ecchi was one of the probable causes.

I wonder if Yoshinobu is asked by the editors to pepper his stories with ecchi, or if he just cannot help himself. I mean, both Cage of Eden and this one could be perfectly conducted without these elements.

In any case, so far a good argument, a nice protagonist, a peculiar mystery from the outset. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, boobs or no boobs.

Camel toe on page 21... nice!

It's raping time..

Spoiler

I can't believe nobody made this joke with the first chapter-

because nobody knows that "special eyes"-thingie /swt

My response to this situation would be:

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics