Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.85 - 331votes)

Deathtopia

Alt Names: alt デストピアalt Desutopia
Author: Yamada Yoshinobu
Artist: Yamada Yoshinobu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After an incident that left Koh Fujimura grievously injured; losing sight from both eyes, the college student undergoes surgery and miraculously survives. However, this event significantly changes his life, as he gains extrasensory perception abilities. Soon, a woman appears, and the boy's life changes overnight.

Twitter : https://twitter.com/deathtopia_moe

DO NOT CHANGE TAG TO SHOUNEN, THE SERIES IS PUBLISHED IN A SEINEN MAGAZINE.
Go to Deathtopia Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is it just me or does the policeman's wife look a lot like the flight attendant from Cage of Eden? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 9 Replies

931 Comments

*sniff sniff*

Yeah, this gives off the vague scent of a medieval execution method.  Certainly a crowd pleaser with a messy ending.

This left me empty...

That was short. This was axed right?

Finally, the train wreck is finally over.

The final chapter is translated, proofed and cleaned. Expect it soon-ish.

Do mangaka will make another manga ?

Spoiler

Fatality

Considering the panels/page right before kinda Screamed "Finish Him!", yeah.

That note on the last page... "The fire symbolizes the mangaka trying to destroy the plot holes he left behind with this chapter."

LMAO!!!

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that Koh's awakened state temporarily amplified mama's regeneration ability.

The whole Koh amplifying his harem makes no sense. You're telling me that Hinata was present in the forest during the twins' case?

Or how about when he and Gorilla were dragged underwater; it was Koh, not her, who killed that cheater. Reverse; Koh, not Yui - hell, Koh dealt with most of them anyways. The girls just become death-proof whenever he's around.

The other way around would make more sense...

TL;DR: Refer to the first line of my post.

Damn plot holes again.

I am guessing both Koh and Hinata possess negation abilities; Koh's require direct contacts, shut down all abilities, and interfer with his other cheater abilities, while Hinata's is ranged and can select what to negate, Koh's mom poison (koh nulified both it and the regen), the master's regen/immortality and Koh's own negation powers, allowing him to use something else.

Figured this series was gonna end soon, now I wonder what the mangaka's next work will be. He's already done two post apocalyptic survival series and a secret police society series. Also I will be legitimately upset if the mangaka seriously killed yui at the 11th hour. If he was gonna make this a tragedy, he should have done so a while back. 

yui looked alive (somehow)

Figured this series was gonna end soon, now I wonder what the mangaka's next work will be. He's already done two post apocalyptic survival series and a secret police society series. Also I will be legitimately upset if the mangaka seriously killed yui at the 11th hour. If he was gonna make this a tragedy, he should have done so a while back. 

This time a plane will crash on a deserted island.....and it will somehow awaken powers in everyone! Cage of Eden Cheater Edition!

Cunfuse intensifies!!!

That note on the last page... "The fire symbolizes the mangaka trying to destroy the plot holes he left behind with this chapter."

LMAO!!!

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that Koh's awakened state temporarily amplified mama's regeneration ability.

The whole Koh amplifying his harem makes no sense. You're telling me that Hinata was present in the forest during the twins' case?

Or how about when he and Gorilla were dragged underwater; it was Koh, not her, who killed that cheater. Reverse; Koh, not Yui - hell, Koh dealt with most of them anyways. The girls just become death-proof whenever he's around.

Damn plot holes again.

Yah.. its plothole of a laughable size if he suddenly tries to make Hinata as the power drainer. he prettymuch stated it was Koh during that rubber guy incident.

Sure.. this story was full and i literally mean FULL of holes and recycling old ideas whatsoever.. But it was quite enjoyable.. on occasions.

LMAO!!!

Damn plot holes again.

Hey guys! Hinata was somehow there whenever Koh used his power!

Spoiler

Now, the question lingers: will this series fall below score 4 before it is over, or it will manage to hang on by a cat's whisker?

*Du-du-duuum!*

It's below 4 right now lol.

Inb4 mom becomes Yui and his arm...

eww

This was the worst chapter so far, this plottwist is just too much bs and too much asspull to even give this manga 2 stars, jesus crist

I'm calling it now, his mom is somehow going to revive Yui  and heal his arm.

Inb4 mom becomes Yui and his arm...

I'm calling it now, his mom is somehow going to revive Yui  and heal his arm.

Huh? Archer? What happend with your eyes?

she has survived getting stabbed, shot, electrified and partly skinned. i doubt that little cut will kill her, probibly won't even leave a scar.

called it, nothing can kill these bitches. pull out an ak and unload a full clip into them and they will just walk it off.

Now, the question lingers: will this series fall below score 4 before it is over, or it will manage to hang on by a cat's whisker?

*Du-du-duuum!*

Deathtopia will have an additional chapter. Now the end is scheduled for 13/12 in the Evening magazine.

The way Koh stabbed master was similar when master stabbed UD many years ago

Just a trivia

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics