Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 127votes)

Soul Land

Alt Names: alt Đấu La Đại Lụcalt Combat Continentalt Dou Luo Da Lualt Doulou Dalualt Soul landalt 斗罗大陆
Author: Tang Jia San Shao
Artist: Mu Feng Chun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Tang San was a talented apprentice to the great Tang Sect. Due to mastering the forbidden Tang arts, he was pressured to jump off a cliff and died. However, he was reborn into another world filled with Essence Spirits. At the age of six, every person will have their essence spirit awoken. Spirits can take many forms: weapons, plants, and animals; They can help people with their daily lives. Outstanding spirits can be trained to engage in combat. A spirit master is the soul and heart of the Combat Continent! When Tang San turns six, a huge surprise awaits him. His peaceful life in this new world will change completely.

Official Webcomic:
http://www.u17.com/comic/71064.html

Sequel: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/douluo-dalu-ii-jueshui-tangmen-r12720
Go to Soul Land Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Weekly Releases!! New Window RampageKiwi
  • 14 Replies
Topic why not putting rings on the clear sky hammer ? New Window kingminzy
  • 3 Replies
Topic concerning the LN translation New Window MissMad
  • 46 Replies
Topic Combat Continent & Combat Continent II Wiki New Window banisher
  • 4 Replies

270 Comments

I believe BAP scans started translating, but then the group fell apart. So yea. But here it is: http://bapscans.blogspot.ca/2014/04/soul-land-ch1_7.html

Most of BAP staff went to www.oneora.net and i heard they are doing chapter 1 & 2 =D

Oh wow... this is amazing... FINALLY SOMETHING GOOD TO READ! Oh and follow! Although the cover page DOES NOT do this series justice. SOMEONE PLEASE REMEDY THIS!! >.<
By the way is the LN translated somewhere?

I believe BAP scans started translating, but then the group fell apart. So yea. But here it is: http://bapscans.blogspot.ca/2014/04/soul-land-ch1_7.html
Uh oh... Another worth reading

Oh wow... this is amazing... FINALLY SOMETHING GOOD TO READ! Oh and follow! Although the cover page DOES NOT do this series justice. SOMEONE PLEASE REMEDY THIS!! >.<

By the way is the LN translated somewhere?

bit kiddy but awesome, thanks. 

Oooo very interesting, can't wait to see more!

AWESOME

i think i'm in love with desperate scans!! 

Awesome manga =D Insta-follow =D It'd be great if it'd have constant updates.

lv 1 ? lv 25 ??

Is this based on online game ?

There is an online game, tho not sure which one came first, my guess is the LN. It is just something to measure the level of essence energy, and gives it rank.

Finally... been hoping for this.. there's a light novel of this as well... hopefully someone will translate!!!

I'd take the empty bottle spirit anytime. You can even bounce back evil warlocks' attacks with those!

I smell potential

looks interesting

Herro everyone!

DesperateScanners here with another new Manhua, hope you guys like it! Very similar to Battle Through The Heavens!!!

Thanks for the support!

When I read the description I was thinking "This is gonna be the prequel where they show how the guy got in ring" haha. Anyways thanks for your hard work.

More !

lv 1 ? lv 25 ??

Is this based on online game ?

seems interesting keep up the good work!

Herro everyone!
DesperateScanners here with another new Manhua, hope you guys like it! Very similar to Battle Through The Heavens!!!
Thanks for the support!

Already followed.

Herro everyone!

Thanks for the support!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics