Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 72votes)

Witch Hunt

Alt Names: alt 마녀사냥alt Manyeo Sanyang
Author: Park So-Yeon
Artist: Park So-Yeon
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A boy transfers to a seemingly ordinary school. But on his first day, he witness a classmate using magical powers...

Original webcomic: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=622646&no=1&weekday=sun
Go to Witch Hunt Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

70 Comments

Best thing with this manhwa; TN note in ch3.

I strive to amuse

Lost? All i could think was "YaY, not another morally correct MC trying to argue against the use of magic/psy/technology to do chores." Also, it doubles as training ^^.

true, having a morally ambiguous mc is cool and all
all i see though is a little s**t who needs a clip behind the ears... goddamn they trying to be friends with him and he's just...
idk its annoying .-.

Best thing with this manhwa; TN note in ch3.

Interesting story but I need to see something to make the main character more relatable soon.  Note that I don't say likeable. There are plenty of great characters I don't like as people but I find interesting. 

Right now, it is only the situation that holds my interest.  The MC is just a little douche who needs a good beating. :)

Thanks for the chapter EGS.

I won't forgive him for making my loli cry

Interesting story but I need to see something to make the main character more relatable soon.  Note that I don't say likeable. There are plenty of great characters I don't like as people but I find interesting. 

Right now, it is only the situation that holds my interest.  The MC is just a little douche who needs a good beating. :)

Thanks for the chapter EGS. 

Yep. Now you should have an idea of the kind of person the MC is... as well as how he got those 'scars of glory'...

I wonder if he has the same pickpocket level as the pickpockets in Stealth Symphony. Lolol

This looks great! 

Hm? so what was that about? did he steal their wallets?

Yep. Now you should have an idea of the kind of person the MC is... as well as how he got those 'scars of glory'...

Junny, be on time with this >:3

I'm always on time, freaky. Be ready to TS it when Ch2 comes out on naver :D

Junny, be on time with this >:3

Hm? so what was that about? did he steal their wallets?

New project from me~

Very new indeed! Only one chapter, haha.

Followed... because freckles!

Lost? All i could think was "YaY, not another morally correct MC trying to argue against the use of magic/psy/technology to do chores." Also, it doubles as training ^^.

All I could think was 'YaY' this is a manhwa so you just know he's going to get his sooner or later.

New project from me~

Oh, that was good, it's a definite follow from me.

neat setup...
kid lost a few points at the end though

goddamn

neat setup...
kid lost a few points at the end though

I think I'm going to like this.

i see potential for this webtoon

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics