Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 50votes)

Kore wa Zombie desu ka?

Alt Names: alt Am I Really A Zombie?alt เจ้านี่เหรอซอมบี้?alt Sahiden de bir zombi miyim?
Author: Kimura Shinichi
Artist: Sacchi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aikawa Ayumu is a normal high-school boy. One day he is killed by a serial killer and revived as a zombie by a necromancer, Eucliwood Hellscythe. He starts to serve Eu as her guard but he happens to deprive a mahoushoujo Haruna of her magic power. Haruna orders Ayumu to fight against anti-mahou shoujo system "Megalo" in her place.
Go to Kore wa Zombie desu ka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

43 Comments

does anyone know if the LN is being translated? I would be really interested in reading it. 

Currently, no. Nanodesu was translating but now is on hiatus The LN was translated up to part of vol 2. You can find more info here

http://korezombiethetranslation.wordpress.com/

Also, in this page could be translated depending of poll's results:

http://sakurahonyaku.wordpress.com/2013/03/19/poll-second-stage/

The chapter dissapeared while I was in the middle of reading it :(

same :'(

does anyone know if the LN is being translated? I would be really interested in reading it. 

at least the first volume is out on baka-tsuki

The chapter dissapeared while I was in the middle of reading it :(

Wow, it's been a long long long time,

Thanks people for ch.

its burn my eyes(ps the boy not the girls)
Hey. It could be worse. I would crossdress if i got to live with 3+ girls.
I love the anime series, and this manga covers what the anime missed, this is a win win
Just came to say... lol twintail!
LoL TWIN TAIL
and the advent of maelstrom. <3 She ties with eucliwood for my fav girl in this series.
Personally, I would rather they have the cliffhanger on something less important.
A fun read, but you'll get a lot more out of watching the anime. More than anything, reading this makes me wonder how the original novels are.
Is it really stop there or the page is missing? Cliffhanger for eating contest lol
The anime really was more hilarious but the manga Ayumu is a badass!
Lolwut? They put a cliffhanger on an eating contest? But they didn't on the big battle? What is this I don't even...
gezz!!! the anime was far more better and hilarious...
This is basically a princess resurrection rip of but its kinda a nice read.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics