Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 52votes)

Kirisame ga Furu Mori

Alt Names: alt 霧雨が降る森alt Forest of Drizzling Rain
Author: Manda Makoto
Artist: Nazuka Kudan
Genres: Fantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After the sudden death of her parents, a young woman named Shiori Kanzaki find a picture of a man that she believes to be her grandfather, and travels to Azaka Village, where he was apparently from, in hopes of meeting him. However, when she arrives she instead finds that the tiny village has a museum that she realizes she lived in as a young girl. There she meets Sakuma, a middle school girl who tends to get herself in trouble, and Suga, the strange manager of the museum who only communicates in written memos. Suga grudgingly allows her to stay at the museum for awhile and research her family.

But there is a legend in the village of "Kotori Obake", a demon woman who abducts children who go into the nearby forest. How is this story connected to Shiori's past, and why does she hear voices calling her, commanding her to "Come fulfill the promise"?

adapted from the game of the same name
Go to Kirisame ga Furu Mori Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

37 Comments

I wonder which route they take... Probably the true ending? Though I somehow want to see the others too

...Holy cow, I had to read the description just to make sure it was from the same rpg maker game.....oh my god....

INSTA- FOLLOWED.

It's from Comic Gene, so if it's in it every issue, then it's monthly.

And assuming it's monthly, then there are 2 chapters and 3 chapter will be published in few days... 

Oh,this is a manga originate from RPG Maker game~

Multiple ending~

I'm getting Hinamizawa feeling from the name. Now let's see.....

No tragedy tag... Good news?

Give it a minute.

No tragedy tag... Good news?

I hope this will be weekly release. :'D

HOLY SHIT IT BEGINS

Oh god, these are cute looking girls... Cute Looking Girls + Horror = T^T

It took me awhile to redraw the colored pages, so it took 4 days. It was supposed to be released at May 9.

Oh god, these are cute looking girls... Cute Looking Girls + Horror = T^T

We finally got this series out~ Weeee >.<

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics