Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.08 - 66votes)

Aka Akatoshitachi no Monogatari

Alt Names: alt Aka-aka to shita Chi no Monogatarialt あかあかとしたちのものがたりalt アカアカトシタチノモノガタリalt 赤赫血物語alt Red Blood Red Legacy
Author: Kaishaku
Artist: Kaishaku
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Itsuki and Hayato, two brothers who grew up in a village nestled deep in the mountains, set out to hunt down a wolf that has been attacking the livestock of the village.

Itsuki is about to go in for the kill when a gigantic beast appears out of nowhere, snatching up the wolf in its jaws and sucking the life out of it.

The beast that stared Itsuki down was a gargantuan, blood-sucking vampire deer…
Will the two brothers be able to return to the village alive?!

Find out in this blood-filled action-packed story by extraordinary mangaka Kaishaku!
Go to Aka Akatoshitachi no Monogatari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

58 Comments

This is pretty good, thank god for mangabox

Yeah, the rest of the chapters are available on MangaBox in English and Japanese. (Android app only, otherwise you only get to preview 1st and latest chapter on their website).

hmmmm needs more "plot"33.gif

If anyone wants to read this is English, mangabox has it.

let see

Don't feel bad I ask myself that too.It's a pretty good plot.

hahah

i wonder why i always follow  mangas wich i see "romance,harem,shounen" tags .... i'm a sad person

Don't feel bad I ask myself that too.It's a pretty good plot.

i wonder why i always follow  mangas wich i see "romance,harem,shounen" tags .... i'm a sad person

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics