Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.08 - 66votes)

Aka Akatoshitachi no Monogatari

Alt Names: alt Aka-aka to shita Chi no Monogatarialt あかあかとしたちのものがたりalt アカアカトシタチノモノガタリalt 赤赫血物語alt Red Blood Red Legacy
Author: Kaishaku
Artist: Kaishaku
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Itsuki and Hayato, two brothers who grew up in a village nestled deep in the mountains, set out to hunt down a wolf that has been attacking the livestock of the village.

Itsuki is about to go in for the kill when a gigantic beast appears out of nowhere, snatching up the wolf in its jaws and sucking the life out of it.

The beast that stared Itsuki down was a gargantuan, blood-sucking vampire deer…
Will the two brothers be able to return to the village alive?!

Find out in this blood-filled action-packed story by extraordinary mangaka Kaishaku!
Go to Aka Akatoshitachi no Monogatari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

58 Comments

This would have been much more interesting and different if he DID manage to rescue her. ...Whatever the hell her name is. I have Mangabox on my phone and I'm not even gonna be assed enough to actually go look. 

This manga is the reason I first dwlded MangaBox and I was like "OOOOOHHH!!" When I read the first few chapters on a manga site. Then the NTRish crap happened. Then his friend betrayed him and ugghhhhhh

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's getting to be a freaking chore to read it. The story is so uninspired and brutally predictable. And the cuts to what's-her-name getting "bitten" is freaking painful in how hard it's trying.. I don't like NTR so it pissed me off at first, but then it just became ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Not to mention it's not every week, so sometimes theirs like a two-three week break inbetween chapters which just makes it worse BECAUSE I JUST WANT SOMETHING TO HAPPEN GOD DAMN.

I'll still continue reading it because I'm hoping for something surprising to happen because it's freaking Kaishaku, but so far ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Least the art's good..

It's far too predictable of a series. Every single plot point can be seen miles in advance. It's hard to even truly consider anything a spoiler as the manga is simply that easy to figure out.

Spoiler

Hidesight = 20/20

i think so too

it would be an interesting twist if shes turned into a vampire and all hell breaks loose 

premise was ok. then it turned into a save the princess + ntr + backstab bullshit. then it will probably end with him saving the girl but falling for the other girl instead. it couldve been better if the girl just died and it became a revenge story.

i think so too

Need to call van hellsing

for the best friend, hope he get cut hand and leg and hang it in forest

It's far too predictable of a series. Every single plot point can be seen miles in advance. It's hard to even truly consider anything a spoiler as the manga is simply that easy to figure out.

Spoiler

That was quite interesting. He lived away from the world so he didnt know nothing about how things work... humans are vampires harvest? That's freaking.

premise was ok. then it turned into a save the princess + ntr + backstab bullshit. then it will probably end with him saving the girl but falling for the other girl instead. it couldve been better if the girl just died and it became a revenge story.

Anyone know what hapened to the english chaps?

You can find it on another manga websites, they hv english translates up to chap. 25.

Anyone know what hapened to the english chaps?

A good story, with a good draws, too bad not in Batoto...

Hey where are the chapters? They disappeared!

You know what is a turn off? Knowing that the main characters practice some hedonistic ancient festival where they force people to give up their virginity. Usually with someone other than their significant other. What the fuck? Wiped out by vampires? Not one fuck given.

i wonder, when english sub will be..
i really like this manga ^_^

Nice, the rage is real

So many Plot Twists...

that backstab left me overwhelmed, i'm speechless

How...depressingly unimpressive.

And here I thought the initial premise would at least make the series more interesting, but apparently not LOL

Unfortunately i do not like wakana, maybe because she plays the helpless heroine/ childhood friend that is really boring. i like the vampire chick better. 90 percent of the time the childhood friend is kinda boring and ordinary.

Damn, everything sure went to shit.

holy facking shit. this is kinda good. I hope Wakana doesn't get rape or netorare crap.

Don't worry. Dude likes virgin blood.

holy facking shit. this is kinda good. I hope Wakana doesn't get rape or netorare crap.

Man I'm so pumped up upcan't wait for the next one to come out this is too goood!

So this guy can't catch a break.................urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh. We'll the author sure knows how to infuriate people.

Can someone translate this in english. It'll be great for others. :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics