Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 57votes)

Caste Heaven

Alt Names: alt カーストヘヴンalt Heaven of School Caste
Author: Ogawa Chise
Artist: Ogawa Chise
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSmut SmutYaoi Yaoi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ruled by the cruel ranking system, the school is a swirl pool of jealousy, envy and lust. Azusa for a long time was the King but some day he falls to the very bottom. What now?
Go to Caste Heaven Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

59 Comments

Whenever I see an update here, I am both very happy and terribly scared of what I might read *sweats*

how twisted

Nothing could have prepared me for this chapter.

I really like Ogawa's Art and the story itself is pretty intense but I'm a bit disappointed with the character developement.

Spoiler

oh my gosh! I think this is the first time I saw a condom in a Yaoi manga. Sorry was that immature? Protected sex is also important b/n guys right?

I know! I still keep hoping for that pairing, but either way Atsumu is moe as fuck.

Their interaction this chapter was so cute! (apart from Atsumu's moe that is XD)

And

Spoiler

Oh my god.

Spoiler

And I wanted to see Atsumu try to save Azusa there.. :|

I know! I still keep hoping for that pairing, but either way Atsumu is moe as fuck.

I don't have a good feeling about Kuze x Atsumu (especially Kuze, that dude's a mystery)
And I wanted to see Atsumu try to save Azusa there.. :|

WTF I want more. 

The jack card in chapter 1 magically became an eight of diamonds in chapter 5, unless...

Spoiler

I'm hope it's not an eventual Karino/Azusa pairing. I'd rather see Glasses boy/Azusa or Azusa/Glasses boy.

Oh but looks like Glasses boy

Spoiler

Okey what!? I don't know what should I say? It is .... Ahh whatever

This is it. This is what my whole life has been leading up to. This is literally everything I have ever wanted out of a manga. So long as no one falls in love, I'll have found my perfect story. 

You are as twisted as those in the manga :))) 

im not really into yaoi with psychological but i can definitely say this is one of the good mangas ive ever read in my life. damn, im getting crazy. 

She has another pen name, Takagi Shigeyoshi, for her shoujo manga, and her twin sister (Morie Satoshi) also has a similar art style.

My hunch was correct =) Thank you!

Ahh I really like that it's all so fucked up. And it's interesting to see a yaoi manga take on the topic of bullying in this manner, I don't think it's very common in this genre. At least not to this frightening degree.

Also, the art reminded me of another mangaka (practically identical). Haven't read anything by this mangaka before so I was surprised by the intensity...I'm compelled to check out the mangaka's other available scanlated work. 

She has another pen name, Takagi Shigeyoshi, for her shoujo manga, and her twin sister (Morie Satoshi) also has a similar art style.

To be honest, I saw it all coming. I've read enough manga to know what "you deserve" really means.

Normally I like dark ambient stories, but I'm not too fond of the bullying aspect.

I'm hope it's not an eventual Karino/Azusa pairing. I'd rather see Glasses boy/Azusa or Azusa/Glasses boy.

Hmm...ironic title of this manga "Caste Heaven"

This whole caste system is just perverse (not to mention patriarchal which I suppose is unavoidable since it's yaoi). Anyways...can't deny the fact that I'm intrigued as to how the story will develop and how Azusa will get out of this...(no doubt it should end with the abolishment of such a system)

Btw, from the caste pyramid image, it seems better to be a delinquent or a floater(how does one become a floater I wonder...); as long as you can avoid being subjected to such inhumane tyranny. It's scary to imagine that teenagers are so capable of it but then again, as someone said, Lord of the Flies feel. 

Also, the art reminded me of another mangaka (practically identical). Haven't read anything by this mangaka before so I was surprised by the intensity...I'm compelled to check out the mangaka's other available scanlated work. 

So long as no one falls in love,

I can drink to that. But this story is brimming with stockholm syndrome with a sliver of possibility that Azusa may fall for one of the former targets...I can tell it isn't going to happen though, the probability that Azusa isn't going to fall in love that is. It will either be twisted or "savior-like"

This is it. This is what my whole life has been leading up to. This is literally everything I have ever wanted out of a manga. So long as no one falls in love, I'll have found my perfect story. 

LOL

What if someone just wanted some good BL and instead they got....

http://youtu.be/sU3iKvGb4lI?t=1m55s

Has a very "Lord of the Flies" vibe to it.  These kids are messed up.

YOOOOOO D-D-DID HE HE JUST...??? IN THE..???IM SURE THATS...??

Did you really just come into a page with yaoi manga and act surprised like that

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics