Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 158votes)

Beelzebub Side Story

Alt Names: alt Beelzebub Bangai Henalt Beelzebub Bangai-Hen
Author: Tamura Ryuuhei
Artist: Tamura Ryuuhei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: > Spin-off of Beelzebub
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/beelzebub-r4 )
Go to Beelzebub Side Story Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

210 Comments

I liked the ending.

Awesome ending

Remember:

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to affect, but actually, from a non-linier, non subjective point of view it is more like a big ball of wibbily wobbly timey wimey...stuff 

That being said...it sucks that the next update won't be in manga form miseryplz.gif?1

Oga x Hilda is official now.

The mirroring between them and Oga's parents could not be more obvious.

Sorry Aoi.

HAHAHA

Oga x Hilda is official now.

The mirroring between them and Oga's parents could not be more obvious.

Sorry Aoi.

Aw... And it's finally over... 

The quality kind of dropped, but I'm still really sad that it's finished

And Furuichi will forever never be that important, I guess. Too bad...

But now that Tamura has gained some experience from Beelzebub (which seriously wasn't that bad for his first serialization), I'm expecting great things from his next one

So it is finally done for good huh.

Oh god Oga pls.

This manga better last long enough for some actual progression between the two holy shit.

quit dreaming; the side story ended with chapter 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eal4fep7pK4

Damn, now i remember why i fell in love with Aoi. Dem feels...

4349522627_frabz_THATS_NOT_TRUE_THATS_IM

i wish 
this manga true end will be oga marry kunieda <3

i wish 

this manga true end will be oga marry kunieda <3

2 months later...

Spoiler

hahaha, i expected a more romantic scene 

Queen ;-;

You should meet Ichika Orimura

Lol Ichika is just straight out brain dead. It's a modern freakin miracle that he ever passed elementary school, or that he an IQ over 50.

DAMMIT OGA

I hope that in a chapter Kunieda says her feelings to oga

2 months later...

Spoiler

I'm still for Oga and Hilda together!

Uh, he does actually have that teleporting guy and that little doctor who's interested in Furuichi so he does have some luck

I think that being liked by Alon Delon is actually negative luck.

Because he reminds us about ourselves. Fundamentally nice guys who can never seem to catch a break or get lucky. Our other friends will always live more fulfilled lives, but at least Furuichi does not give up.

Uh, he does actually have that teleporting guy and that little doctor who's interested in Furuichi so he does have some luck

Eleven?  All hope is not lost, Kunieda.  I was starting to check out my dad's Playboy magazines when I was eleven. ;)

Because he reminds us about ourselves. Fundamentally nice guys who can never seem to catch a break or get lucky. Our other friends will always live more fulfilled lives, but at least Furuichi does not give up.

I have another Tamura interview (in French) for that. Lets just say Tamura likes Furuichi A LOT.

"At first, I thought Furuichi as a single secondary character in the sphere Oga, the hero. But it's a character I started to love much because he really has a heart. Whatever the miseries Oga [gives] him and abuse he suffered, he was [always] willing to forgive his friend Oga and others, even if it sometimes rebel(lious)."   - Source

@netcuca -- Why?  I thought it was obviously Tamura was trolling from the get go.  This side story is a welcome surprise because Tamura is owning up to the fact he couldn't conclude it in the manga.

For anyone interested, here's a rough translation from French from the author interview:

Unification France: "If Oga went out with a girl, would it be Hilda or Aoi?"
Tamura: "In my mind, Oga is still (like) an eleven-year old boy, and mentally he will stay at this stage all his life. I can not imagine that he will one day develop a relationship, or, ultimately, go out with anyone. The only human contact he appreciates in the end, is his fist in the face of another boy."

[Source]

Wow man this is just sad....Its like Shipocalypse  where every friggin ship just sinks like a boulder in the ocean. For the good of my sanity, this thing will be removed from my memory forever.

You should meet Ichika Orimura

No he's just a sis-con.....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics