Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 113votes)

Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi

Alt Names: alt おこぼれ姫と円卓の騎士alt 遗落的公主与圆桌骑士alt Okoborehime to Entaku no Kishialt The Leftover Princess and the Knight of the Round Tablealt The Leftover Princess and the Round-Table Knight
Author: Ishida Rinne
Artist: Akatsuki Kaori
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Leticia's father, the current king, is very wise and knew that both of his sons have their own supporters and that if either one became king the other brother’s supporters would rebel, and the country would have a civil war. So he decided to announce that he will retire while he’s still alive and make his daughter, the princess, his successor! However, the princess never expected to be Queen and she really doesn’t have any political allies. So she decides to gather a group of knights loyal to her and form her own “round table” before the day of her coronation. The problem is, all of the good knights who are strong and skillful and loyal have already been snatched up by her father and brothers for their own personal guards.

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel Series New Window mizuouji
  • 9 Replies
Topic Okobre Latest chapter discussions New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies
Topic Okoborehime is BACK!!! New Window mizuouji
  • 3 Replies

237 Comments

One crossed my mind...

SEIBAAAAAA.... eh Sabeeerrr

The premise is quite illogical though. One son has half the supporters. The other son has the other half. So the king gives the title to the daughter. But wouldn't that make both brothers team up in order to take her out?

Two Factions, and each have lots of supporters. But that's not the only factor~ That will be explained in chapter 2 tought.

Oh, wow, this is really interesting! Definitely nonstandard...I'll have to pay attention to this.

The premise is quite illogical though. One son has half the supporters. The other son has the other half. So the king gives the title to the daughter. But wouldn't that make both brothers team up in order to take her out?

Wow, the lead is such a refreshing change over the usual naive everygirl you normally see in most shoujos. Insta-follow!

Well, that was certainly an amusing first chapter. So nice to see a shoujo where the girl isn't an M that simply loves someone teasing/abusing her.

Just a small thing, but this is merely my preference, I wish you could've left the "nee-san/sama/chan" or "aneeue" or whatever form of "nee" her little brother(otouto) used as is since they roll of the tongue better than "older sister"

Nevertheless, great work on the scanlation. Thank you.

Gosh, I'm hooked!

^3^

The art style is wonderful and the humor is really refreshing.

The princess isn't the typical china doll or some ice queen either.

Followed.

Very good first chapter IMHO, mainly because the princess is so out of my expectation for a princess in shoujo manga. Love her, kinda reminds me of Bloody Cross' main chara from attitude and appearance. Hope she stay unwavered like that! Definitely forooo~

Btw that scene reminds me of Maoyuu

Spoiler

Thank you so very much AQUA Scans!
Ekh, too bad no loli this time, but still a very good choice ^^ Love this!

The tag says shoujo but I'm not getting any shoujo vibes from it.

Well, she did say "kyaa" once....

The tag says shoujo but I'm not getting any shoujo vibes from it. The only thing that shoujo about this to me is the art work (with looks great by the way). Really good start and definitely following this.

Oh, I enjoyed this. I don't usually read shojo but the cover got me because of the main heroine's character design. Definitely something I think will appeal to other readers. It did for me at least and I liked it. But the first chapter is a great start nonetheless.

Spoiler

Beautiful~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics